9th Age - Chaos Dwarves Army

At 9th Age, I’ve been playing Chaos dwarfs with models from different manufacturers for a few years. Since October 2020 I have been building a 9th Age army that has the look & feel of the models of the 90s. Since not all models are available, you have to be a little creative.

8 Likes

Infernal Artillery
Naphtha Thrower

Titan Mortar

Rocket Battery

11 Likes

Infernal Warriors

Infernal Warriors with Blunderbuss

Infernal Warriors with heavy weapon

12 Likes

Hobgoblins

Vassal Levies

Vassal Chieftain

Vassal Slingshot

12 Likes

Taurukhs

Taurukh Commissioner

Taurukh Anointed

12 Likes

Instruments of Destruction

Infernal Bastion

Infernal Engine

Kadim Titan

Citizen Giant

16 Likes

Immortals

Kadim Incarnates

13 Likes

Heros

Overlord

Prophet

Vizier

Lamassu Scholar

13 Likes

oh man it’s you! the one with the (late) lamassu giant!! finally here as well!
:icon1: WELCOME TO THE PAGE!! :icon1:

What a great start you gave us! we all made the old steam tank into the iron deamon :smiley: great choice!

what that infernal bastion? it reminds me of some old imperial thing, but i dont remember it exactly

also love the dragon ogres! always liked those models, and they fits really nice into a big har army!

:lammasu2: GREAT START PAL! :lammasu1:

5 Likes

Overview

15 Likes

this is a 3d print of the empire’s old war wagon

3 Likes

What a lovely army. Big hats all the way! I too love the bastion. Welcome aboard

1 Like

Stunning army, an absolute treat. Amazing work.

1 Like

Wow @mtothex … just wow

I saw the giant this morning on Facebook and was amazed! I cannot believe the quality of armies
We are seeing these days on CDO! Truly amazing stuff!

Welcome to the forum dude. You are going to fit right in with this level of creativity

4 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If I see anything remotely resembling an eye patch. I press like, it’s simple. Launching onto the forum with a full army is impressive, well done! Looking forward to more!
:hat4: This is
:head4: The way

8 Likes

Looking awesome bro

I had a couple of games on 9th age the other weekend amd did a very brief write up:
https://www.the-ninth-age.com/community/index.php?thread/60143-4500-id-for-a-friendly/&postID=1591475#post1591475

Am looking forward to the hobgoblin auxiliary book.

A most impressive army! Great painting, and your conversions really breathe the spirit of classic CDs, too. I especially like the colour scheme on the Earthshaker plus crew. Looking forward to seeing more from you! :taurus2:

Hoping to get some info about this in the next issue of BB zine btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great army! Striking impression.

The army shots look so good they almost burnt my retina!!! My compliments, excellent ideas with the steamy and the war wagon!