Abyssal Dwarf from Oregon!

Hello all! Been turned onto this forum from a friend who is a hardcore chaos dwarf collector.
I have been building and painting my abyssal dwarves for Kings of War since fall of 2022 and am gonna be playing them in every single tournament I go to this season. PNW is not known as a particularly ruthless region so my goal is to qualify for masters, (make top 8 regionally) with ABYSSAL DWARVES. Currently they are seen as an underdog but I don’t think so or care. I’ve really began to connect with the army as I’ve built up my forces and tested lists. I’ll be posting my season progress. 1st event will be best of the rest in Omaha. I didn’t make masters, got close though! My brother did so I’ll still be making the trip glad they have an event for me.

19 Likes

Exciting! I look forward to rooting you on for the season! :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are most welcome! And best of luck!

2 Likes

Welcome. Playing evil dwarves no matter their strength is only right and proper! Abyssal big hats off to you!

2 Likes

Hey pal, good to see you on here. Just like everyone else, I’m looking forward to seeing how your season progresses. This is gonna be the year, I know it!

2 Likes