25 sneaky gitz 155

command

5 bull centaurs 150

heavy armour

full command

based on my old army, will it do anything in a game or just suck

(i’m keeping the death rocket)

Xander:

I think there is too much emphasis on units and not enough on artillery. I’d drop the BCs for an ES at the least. Or swap the sneaky gits for 2 more BTs and some dispel scrolls.

Why no scrolls?

Uzkul Werit:

You could drop the armour from the one Hobgoblin unit and use that to either buy some scrolls or to bump up the Sneaky Git unit. Big units of Hobgoblins are great but if they’re going to be 'ard Hobgoblins, they really need the Full Command.

minty:

I don’t realy think i need that much artilary, it’s nice and all but I don’t realy think i need that much, also i can’t find a good model for an earthshaker.

I guess i could drop the armour on the hobbos, but then theyll run at a blink, but thall pay for a scroll and more hobbos

Creepy Dwarf:

Chaos Dwarf Hero 94

great weapon

armour of Ghazrak

nice cheap i preer the guantlets aswell just makes the list more fun

Level 2 Chaos dwarf sorcerer 100

Level 2 chaos dwarf sorcerer 100

these will need scrolls, two on one, possibly either some power stones, staff of sorcery or chalice of darkness on the other

24 chaos dwarf warriors 246

command

take great weapons, this dramatically increases their effectiveness on the charge then if you are charged then plonk your shields on the ground and be nigh untouchable for at least a turn.

18 chaos dwarf blunderbussiers 226

10 chaos dwarf warriors 110

great weapons

looks good, im not a fan of blunderbusses but i suppose its all down to preferences but they can be very sittuational i would drop the blunderbussies to pay for the magic items and buy yourself another death rocket

30 hobgoblins 60

30 hobgoblins 120

light armour + shield

have fewer but on wolfs i think these are much more effective, the dwarfs are for the static combat res, hobgoblins aren’t.

Death rocket 80

2 hobgoblin bolt throwers 60

25 sneaky gitz 155

command

ok i tend to steer clear of the wee sneaky ones,

5 bull centaurs 150

heavy armour

full command

love bull centaurs

minty:

Hi creepy Dwarf, have you used the name creepy thing on other sites (PS: why are you using metro’s avvy, you confused me to begin with)

I love bulll centaurs too:hat off

there wasn’t enough points for g weapons. the hobbos are there because the thing that made me want chaos dwarves was Hobbos and at 60points, there not that much of a point sink for 30 models

I don’t like the gauntlets, as as a chaos player i have bad experiance with killing my own troops (uggggh, great clean one powered exaltged sorcerer in with chosen knights)

Me hate dispell scroll, and can do fine in the magic phase without them

HLY

Creepy Dwarf:

yes i be aka Creepy Thing maybe my secret identity was not so cunning afterall :wink: anyway i see what you mean with gauntlets but i think that on a lord level you can take this along with a sword of might, armour of the furnace, shield and heavy armour to get a dwarf with a 1+ save a 5+ ward and strength 6 striking in initative order AND immune to fire based attacks (slightly off topic woops)

also the reason why i used this avvy was until i found one of my own probably my normal one, yet again i see another hcaos player woo hoo allie with the short eveil ones! guns and chaos :idea

ahh just read your HLY hello! well nice to see another dwarf chaos player in the ranks (although theoretically that would be me) anyway thanks for the hello and good luck with the list

may your black beard grow everlong! (:~)

metro_gnome:

holy moly look at me… :0

im in here giving bad advice…

i’ve touched this one on HoH…:hat off

minty:

Hehe, creepy I still don’t like the gauntlets, but your idea seems good, also, i paint my beards red, with dark blue armour

Metro: replying to what you said in HoH here, the sorcerers are there and level 2 because i normaly play army that expect magic just to be scroll caddys, so they don’t take any and max out, actualy making the magic phase enjoyable.

Why does everyone want me to drop the hobbo armour, right i’m revising my list now, but i took��all that people said into consideration (except the earh shaker thing)

Chaos Dwarf Hero 94 ghazad redbeard

great weapon

armour of Ghazrak

Level 2 Chaos dwarf sorcerer 100 nogg hothead

Level 2 chaos dwarf sorcerer 100 ogg darky

24 chaos dwarf warriors 246

command

18 chaos dwarf blunderbussiers 226

20 chaos dwarf warriors 220

great weapons

30 hobgoblins 60

30 hobgoblins 60

Death rocket 80

2 hobgoblin bolt throwers 60

10 bull centaurs 240

heavy armour

standard + champion

Not many changes, but i got rid of the sneaky gits for the lack of models to convert them from, in exchange for more bulls and GW warriors

metro_gnome:

i’d try to get a command on the GW warriors…

to do it… drop both hobbie units down to 25 and drop model in each unit you are putting a character…

minty:

my beloved hobbos are already weak enough:0, I don’t want to weaken em even more

metro_gnome:

in love with your slaves!

where my whip…

seriously 25 is all you need for full ranks plus out number…

weaken hobgoblins? hobgoblins are weak…

strengthen Dwarfs? I think we may be on to something here…