�� Well, I was hoping to post pictures tonight, but I can’t find the USB cable that connects my camera to my PC and I’m pluck tired of looking for it.��Pics will be forthcoming to demonstrate progress.
�� Anyhow, I’m starting with the [[BfSP]] dwarves to make 12 warriors/10 Blunderbusters plus a Sorceror out of the the Thane.��I’m keeping it straight/simple and following Xander’s video for CD warriors as best I can.��However, rather than use the Mask method, I’m attempting big hats and tusks.
����So far (pics would have been helpful here), I found that the clean-up portion of the process is a snap.��I found the sweet-spot between too much and not enough green stuff for the scale male, but my first sample is a little rough.��I’m going to make the hat in two steps: building the hat structure and then the embellishments in a separate step.��I tried to rush and do the beard directly after doing the scale male and hat.��This was a bad idea: I had to redo lots of the scale mail due to mishandling the model (its right where I wanna put my fingers!!) and my green stuff started drying on me and getting extra tacky.��The beard on my prototype is a little shaky, but I made the best of it and I’m happy with my first model.��I added a fang, which I’m a little “meh” on.��I want to embellish his lower jaw a bit more to see if I like the look. I’m also going to enlarge his nose in the next step.
���� Instead of using Marauder arms, I’m going to use the original arm, but pin it at an angle more like the 4th ed plastic CD warriors.��Also, I’m going to cut the axe’s rune off and attempt to GS the Hashut rune on it.��Failing that, I’ll go for something easy like a skull or a “chaosy” arrow.
���� Again, I apologize for the lack of pics.��I will update this ASAP as I’m having great fun doing it and I’d love some C&C on my greenstuff work (this is my first non-gap filling project with it).