[Archive] 1000 posts... Over 9000 next!

Borador:

Today I posted my 1000th post.

Wanted to thank all you guys and gals out there for being such a supportive and awesome community.

Without the tips and feedback I get on here, I would not have gotten where I am right now, hobbywise.

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy browsing this site in my spare time and I hope I can do so for a long time to come. Keep up the good work, keep coming up with nice ideas and cool conversions and above all; everyone, you all rule for making CDO what it is right now!

Cheers,

Borador

Necrotique:

I just tried to click the “like” button :~

Not much I can say here that others won’t after, but I can mirror what you said and hope you’re here for the long haul - it truly is a great community! :smiley:

:cheers

Borador:

Haha this ain’t facebook :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aye, this community is really great, in a warm, fuzzy feeling on the inside way.

Abecedar:

Thanks for that fella’s, I don’t do facebook and I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what a like button was.

Willmark:

If you wish to join the Immortals let one of the Admins know and we can set you.

Congratulations.

vulcanologist:

Well done Borador! That’s alot of posts! Still as good to read as ever though!

Borador:

Thanks all!

@willmark: dropping a pm in a minute :slight_smile:

@abecedar: neither do I, my brother does :stuck_out_tongue:

Necrotique:

I only use facebook to stay in touch with friends after the move :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to your future posts :slight_smile:

:cheers

Bolg:

"Like"

That woks d:

and yes CDO is a very inspirational community!

Borador:

Haha that works well indeed. And yes necrotique, it’s an easy way to keep in touch with mates :wink:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Excellent stuff…1000 posts? i remeber those days! :smiley:

Borador:

Hehe yeah, for you that’s quite a while back. Still a milestone though :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

As said, congratulations on the 1k, but you’d best not rest on your laurels - plenty more useful posts, please! (Mutters about beardlings celebrating 1k when they should be posting :P)

Borador:

Thank you HB.

Don’t worry, I’ll just keep on posting, in fact, I’m even working on another update for my blog (which will include some groupshots ofcourse). It’s coming around the 31st of august/ 1st of september I guess.

Will be gone for 5 days soon though -> 25th till 30th I’m in Barcelona with my girlfriend.