[Archive] 1000 posts!

Zanko:

I just realized that I wrote my 1000 post! :smiley:

I’m now a bit longer than 1 year a member of CDO and I have the feeling that I’m real / integrated part of this community! :slight_smile:

Thank you guys, Kera and Sojourn for all for the hours of fun, discussion and dispute! This time here was full of enjoyment and very educational in many aspects! :hat off

I found much nice people here and hope CDO will remain a vital part of my spare free time - please go on! :cheers

:hashut

dncswlf:

Woot! Yeah! Fun! Good People, great ideas, nice context!

I just realized that I wrote my 1000 post! :smiley:

I’m now a bit longer than 1 year a member of CDO and I have the feeling that I’m real / integrated part of this community! :slight_smile:

Thank you guys, Kera and Sojourn for all for the hours of fun, discussion and dispute! This time here was full of enjoyment and very educational in many aspects! :hat off

I found much nice people here and hope CDO will remain a vital part of my spare free time - please go on! :cheers

Zanko

Kera foehunter:

Well congrades !!* Kera gives Zanko a kiss *!!!

Now that you have your fist 1000 post you can relax !!

i hope you stay long enough to pass me !! well cd do live for a couple of hundred years lol

once again Zanko we enjoy you as much too !!

Kera

Tarrakk Blackhand:

i hope you stay long enough to pass me !!

Kera
I've been here a long time and I just can't talk that much! Even the Mods can't attain that many posts! LOL! Good luck trying to pass Kera!

Anyway, congradulations on getting so many posts. I suppose you're one of the Immortals now. Welcome!

Bolg:

Congrats dude,

And yes from what i’ve seen its a very nice community (I would never see me posting on a High/Dark Elf forum;) )

Warhammerman:

Yeah congrats.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Borador:

Cheers mate!

And you are right about the community, very nice people 'round here.

Loki:

Congrats man :hat off, not long for my self now as well :slight_smile:

furrie:

cheers dude, hope you stay for another 1000 posts and more

snowblizz:

Bah! Bleedin’ spammer.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats. I’ll try to defend my inactivity with claiming being busy posting in a lot of places.

Zanko:

Thanx guys and gal for the kind comments! :hat off

I will try to pass Kera - imo this is a task worthy for a pirate slayer! - or at least to reach the 2000 post mark! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I think we’d have to go to Kera’s house and cut her internet connection for about 15 years to catch up to her…or just post on EVERY thread ever started on this fourm since 2006.

Pyro Stick:

Congratulations on 1000 posts.

I will try to pass Kera - imo this is a task worthy for a pirate slayer! - or at least to reach the 2000 post mark! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Zanko
I think thats an impossible task.

Lord Archaon:

Congratulations Zanko :cheers

or just post on EVERY thread ever started on this fourm since 2006.

Tarrakk Blackhand
No, that won’t solve the problem. CDO only has 6,679 threads. And that means we’ll still have ~ 1000 posts less then Kera has. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

clam:

Join the club :smiley: Congrats, my friend. Your friendly attitude and great knowledge is most appreciated. Hope you’ll staying for another 1000.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

No, that won't solve the problem. CDO only has 6,679 threads. And that means we'll still have ~ 1000 posts less then Kera has.

Lord Archaon
Ahhh....but if he double posted....THEN he'd beat her! LOL!

AGPO:

Hats off for being such a constructive member of the site.

Zanko
Please don’t :wink: In all seriousness its about the quality of your posts not the number of them you make. Just carry on as you are

Kera foehunter:

lol we can do quality !!! don’t dought us !!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You know…I never understood the “Post Count” thing.

If someone wants to talk, or in this case “Post” then why should we try and stop them?

Zanko…if you want to post…JUST DO IT!