[Archive] 1000p finaly painted(PIC HEAVY)

Border Reiver:

It’s spring, when a young Dawi Zharr’s head turns to thoughts of Bull Centaurs. And I suspect that they’ll be as well sculpted and painted as the first efforts are.

Bassman:

This is one of my favourite army ever, dark and grim as Chaos Dwarf should be.

I like the overall feeling of darkness but I’d greatly appreciate if some of the units, like bull centaurs or Taurus, will add a little bit of more colours. :hashut

Compliments,

Bassman :hat off

blackgonzo:

Ok bassman il think about the brightness of my pictures next time, the real deal is alot brighter than the pics. Remember, this is no big-hat army with lots of strong colors.

blackgonzo:

heja, i saw a great chaos dwarf diorama in GW stockholm, some one had entered it in a painting competition called the “Fang”, it was kinda of a hellcannon which was pro painted.

warh:

heja, i saw a great chaos dwarf diorama in GW stockholm, some one had entered it in a painting competition called the "Fang", it was kinda of a hellcannon which was pro painted.

blackgonzo
ett kaos dvärg diorama!(jag hade tänkt att göra ett cd diorama till the fang också men i stället får det bli min bull centaur lord).
jag kollar det där dioramat i morgon!

Father Grumpmas:

Hey Blackgonzo - only just seen these pictures.

Your army is looking great - nice conversions, good paint job, striking bases - the complete package.

Roll on the next 1000 pts :hat off

Da Crusha:

I really like your human flesh tone red hobgobbos, and I especially like the death rocket

Stubbs:

damnn that’s a cool army! really love the colour scheme and ur deathrocket is awsome!

jebilo:

congratulations !!

your work is clean, and very nice, color theme is different, and the bases are :hat off

Loki:

Great Army, the paintwork is excellent and i am loving that death rocket :slight_smile:

astragoth:

cool painying, i like the hellcannon. what colours have you used for the skin??

blackgonzo:

the skin is adaptus battle grey, black wash then shadow grey, THO i dont recommend it. I you would realise if you saw them in real life, theye not terrible but,…

nitroglysarine:

hi, can i ask what shields you used for the ends of the blunderbusses?

are they dwarf shields from a boxed set?

snowblizz:

nitroglysarine
"Bucklers" from the Dwarf Thunderers box set.

nitroglysarine:

nitroglysarine
"Bucklers" from the Dwarf Thunderers box set.

snowblizz
oddly after a tiny bit of googling, i found them, and have just ordered 32 on ebay.
Huzzah!!

Werzagig:

I like the color scheme, brings out the darkness that is the Chaos Dwarf army.

The Hellcannon is way awesome.

I also like the lava bases.

:hashut