[Archive] 1000p finaly painted(PIC HEAVY)

blackgonzo:

It was nearly a year ago i showcased my army in the conversation gallery:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8272

Almost half a year later 500p was painted:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8981

Army list:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9014

Thank you Xander for your movies, it was they who got me started with CD. Infact ive been “stealing” inspiration from everyone on this forum muhahaha!

19 warriors with general:

14 blunderbusers with mage:

Hobgoblins:

note: he is pulling them not being pulled

Earthshaker/hellcannon:

Death rocket i smashed just after taking army pic:

Heroes:

P.S It did not take a whole year to complete the army, things like “wow” distracted me.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Love your army, from the “Morlock” blue Chaos dwarfs right down to the ogre surrounded by the Hobgoblins.

blackgonzo:

lol reply after few minutes, im still editing the post, damn server going offline, have to do it in stepps

Swissdictator:

Your army is gorgeous. I really love it!

Canix:

Very nice dark and dirty colourscheme .Those teenage hoodie blunders would frighten anyone and the deathrocket rules :hat off

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent work! everything is awesome, nice job on the hellcanon and the slaves, I mean hobbos, look really good (I like the red hoods).

Where did you get those chains? they are perfect, I can’t find any like that around here

Zanko:

Really great and impressive army! :hat off

Very,very cool! :o

I´m keen to see the next 1000 points!

:hashut

Khan!:

Looks great! Hm, your 1000 pts is a lot larger than my 1000 pts… perhaps I should ditch those blorcs and paint more hobbos.

I look forward to seeing more!

blackgonzo:

Where did you get those chains? they are perfect, I can't find any like that around here

Ghrask Dragh
I found them in a hobby store, which happens to be opposite G.W stockholm, im not sure were else you can find small chains, cheap juwelry could be the sulotion.

Kera foehunter:

wow i love your army i like the blue skinns

clam:

Awesome stuff. Great, great army - and a rather unique colour scheme. I espicially love your take one the Hell Cannon :hat off

Sad story about the death rocket - can it be fixed?

blackgonzo:

Ahh, my death rocket will be fine, but It will take a while, I had to reinforce the rockets with lots of superglue, and after that I have to fix the paint. And then it will be finer than ever.

Ubertechie:

These look fantastic - i really like the alternative skin colour which works well with the rest of your colour scheme. It may have taken you a while to knock these out but they are worth the wait :hat off

Border Reiver:

First off - I want to congradulate you on your scale armour - it looks really even and decent.

Secondly - your colour scheme is really nice - everything works together, and it really looks like a unified army.

My only quibble is the rune of Hashut on your banner - its upside down!

blackgonzo:

Thanks guys for ur very friendly responses, It made the effort worth.

My only quibble is the rune of Hashut on your banner - its upside down!

Border Reiver
Is that so?

wallacer:

One of the best armies i’ve ever seen. The conversions are excellent and the colour scheme works really well also.

Border Reiver:

Yeah - see Xander’s article in Word of Hashut, Issue 3, page 24 and 25. I can see how the rune can be flipped, but at least to me it appears upside down.

I would say that because, when an axe is hung, the blade would likely be hanging down, and given how the rune is oriented on the axe blades, the open part would be the top.

Now, I really want to stress that I like the way your army looks - and quite frankly, blows mine away.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Yeah, it is upside down. It’s suppose to be a “v”. Still, this is one of the best armies on this fourm!

blackgonzo:

Okey guys thanks for the clarification on the icon, I will use it “uppsidedown” next time i use it.(bull centaurs come into mind).

And once again, thank you so much for ur comments.

grisnik:

Wow that is a good looking army… especially the hero there… very cool looking… and very dark… dark is good :smiley:

Whats next for this force?