[Archive] 10mm & 28mm Dancing Yak Miniatures Kickstarter Up Now!

Admiral:

These are exciting times for Chaos Dwarf collectors, for now we are invading yet another scale niche, and receiving reinforcements in the well-known 28mm scale as well. All courtesy of Dancing Yak Miniatures!

Check out their Kickstarter:

[align=center][/align]

First 200 backers will receive a free poster (without watermark):

[align=center]
[/align]
A few examples of their many 3D-sculpted models:

[align=center]

[/align]

On top of all this, Dancing Yak Miniatures have in great spirit put out these free STL files of a ziggurat and a broken statue!

[align=center]

[/align]

Also, Dancing Yak Miniatures’ webstore is up now, with retail stock from Admiralty Miniatures, of particular interest for American collectors:

[align=center][/align]

Talk about making an entry. :hat off

nezna1ka at Wood Axe Miniatures have sculpted a Chaos Dwarf Lord based on a concept art by Raul “knightinflames” Gomes (t5p1ny on CDO). CDO art and miniatures are coming together!

[align=center][/align]

Also on CDO: Artisan’s Contest XXVII (Deadline 3rd of July 2019)
Tjubgob Kings of War Army List

Zanthrax:

Congratulations to all involved - amazing work

tjub:

Great work both of you! And best of luck with the KS. :cheers

Willmark:

Dancing Yak is an epic name, just saying.

Wiegraf:

I really like the terrain pieces. And I am with Willmark. Any Yak that can dance is indeed epic.

Reaver of Uzkulak :

All of the hats on the blunderbuss unit are especially fantastic. :hat

dancingyakminiatures:

thank you all for the kind words and support . there have been updates nearly daily from the mongal style heads to the free upgrade for hobs of the sargent .cheers

dancingyakminiatures:

stretch goals

Free sargent added to hobgoblin units in 10mm and 28mm

Mongol hats

idol on paliquin tonight which is another stretch goal

dancingyakminiatures:

Jasko:

I love it! Fantastic stretch goal you guys.

dancingyakminiatures:

thanks!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimstonefire:

This may sound a silly question but have you prototype printed one in 10mm yet?

Admiral:

Top work on all fronts, gents! Worthy offerings. Besides, one hallmark detail of yours that I particularly like, are the diamond patterns. It conveys so much a sense of ancient Mesopotamian patterns. :cheers

dancingyakminiatures:

This may sound a silly question but have you prototype printed one in 10mm yet?

Grimstonefire
Not silly mate no we haven't. It isn't available yet as not unlocked so we do have time . .We have done every other model in 10mm so far. We did the goblins (ours are same save ones for paliquin are made easier to print . all the same type of details come out at 10mm on basic resin printers . We also will make sure to test it before sending out to make sure there are no issues .We just got it done a bit earlier then planned and wanted to share it with you. :) hope this helps

dancingyakminiatures:

Top work on all fronts, gents!  Worthy offerings. Besides, one hallmark detail of yours that I particularly like, are the diamond patterns. It conveys so much a sense of ancient Mesopotamian patterns. :cheers

Admiral
thank you were were going for a mixture of that ,mughal armor plate on elephants and herodians architectural patterns .poliquin is based on ark of covenant .

Zanthrax:

Mongol hats look awesome - is there an option to just back the heads and hats

dancingyakminiatures:

Mongol hats look awesome - is there an option to just back the heads and hats

Zanthrax
yes. thank you for intrest . we are selling just head packs now

Zanthrax:

Brilliant - pledge coming this weekend

Reaver of Uzkulak :

I concur with Admiral, the diamond patterning is excellent, great work on the new hat/head options too, can never have too many hats :hat off

dancingyakminiatures:

I concur with Admiral, the diamond patterning is excellent, great work on the new hat/head options too, can never have too many hats :hat off

Reaver of Uzkulak
Thank you