[Archive] 1995 CD "Book" VS GW Auz CD "Rules"

Thommy H:

If you were playing a 100,000 point game, you probably wouldn’t pick it from one army list. At the very least, each side would be made up of several armies commanded by different players.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I never played a game that big. I’d sure hate to have to pay for a 100 000 point army and spend 3 weeks trying to play 1 battle. Group wise though, it would be better.

That scenario would probably be some kind of “Good VS Evil” game or a total “world domination” game.

snowblizz:

I never played a game that big. I'd sure hate to have to pay for a 100 000 point army and spend 3 weeks trying to play 1 battle. Group wise though, it would be better.

That scenario would probably be some kind of "Good VS Evil" game or a total "world domination" game.

Tarrakk Blackhand
There are specific rules dispensations for "Warhammer Legendary Battles" (a WHFB version of 40k's Apocalypse), IIRC one of them is that you can remove the 0-1 restrictions.

Kera foehunter:

is the ravening hordes book still out there??

i take its out of print

slev:

They printed absurd quantities at the time of 6th ed. They never printed more. It ws instantly OOP.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Servius found somewhere selling if for $4, but I’m not sure how if they’re allowed to, so research it first.

Servius:

Actually that is incorrect. at least for the US.

A Second printing was available around the time of the Skaven Armybook… I remember as this is how I got my copy.
As HB said…
A company in canada still happens to have a few copies in their warehouse…

I contacted them… they are official printings… they just happen to have some lying around.

Click Here

They printed absurd quantities at the time of 6th ed. They never printed more. It ws instantly OOP.

slev

Willmark:

How interesting great find there my friend.

cornixt:

There was at least one other printing in the UK too. The CD list initially had a few errors in it that were fixed in the next printing. I only got the second printing (which was borrowed and never returned) but I knew someone with the first printing. BTs had three crew in that I think.

Thommy H:

Mine is the second printing, but I got it with WD 250 when it was first released, so they must have rushed out the corrected version pretty damn fast.

snowblizz:

I think my gaming club and/or our C-i-C has like dozens of RH copies. Or a dozen at least. I know we had whole bunches of them at one point.

Willmark:

But to also answer for all those would be fo0lks that want the Armybook, the next best things is all of the White Dwarf articles that comprised it. If you have those you have the bulk of the book.