[Archive] 1st models

phoenixlaw:

my 1st attempts at chaos dwarfs !!

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Father Grumpmas:

They are looking excellent :hat off

I like the paint job - the pictures you posted give a grim rusty industrial look to the minis and the ogre gutplate makes a great shield

Looking forward to any more pictures you post.

Snotling:

They look… evil!

nice stuff, you are allowed to do more! :hat off

wallacer:

That’s a very effective colour scheme. A whole army like that would look very impressive on the tabletop.

marine281:

Very nice, what did you use for the back plates?

The Flying Beaver:

That’s an awesome colour scheme phoenixlaw. Welcome to the forum!

phoenixlaw:

For the back plates I used the miniature shield things off hte dwarf sprue.

Slaver_of_Zharr:

love the middle guys shield, looks like its gonna jump out and bite me :0

other than that the others have pretty mcuh said it all

Uzkul Werit:

I always thought that the gutplates would be a little too big for shields. Good one.

Xander:

These guys looks so bad! Hehe, evil to the fullest degree! I’d love to see some pictures of the sides/back.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Bl**dy H*ell! Those are AWESOME! An excellent and grimy colour scheme, good thinking with the buckler-come-shoulder-pauldrons and gut-plate-as-shield ideas. Wow! An army like this. falls over

drools a bit

Traitor King:

Wow, I realy like them, You’re starting to make me re-consider do helms for my Cds…

Can you get up some better pictures please? I cant see much detail in those (although what i can see looks great!).

hal:

Those look great, nice idea using the OK gut plates.

Lord Zarkov:

I have to say, the look very cool

Perturabo:

I like them. The middle one reminds me of the old Chaos Sorcerer.

Hmm, shoulder pads. Nice idea…What’s that behind you!

Perturabo steals idea and runs off.

cornixt:

Any pics from behind? It is hard to see what else you converted on them. They look great.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Yay, very cool!

Love those gutplates as shields… hm, luckily I happen to have some left in my bitzbox ^^

AGPO:

Thats a really sweet dude, I may try soething ike that for my next warriors unit. How many gutplates do you get off the ogre sprue?