Hey guys, my 2k game has now been changed to 2.5k and following the comp for an upcoming tourney.
I have taken on board some of the advice given on the other thread and have come up with this list.
No non-character unit can exceed 400points, which is why I was keeping the blunderbuss unit down in numbers.
I know as well that the general consensus is for 2 x 20 hobs but I am really excited about the prospect of a horde of hobs fighting.
If anyone can see anything obviously wrong then please advise but I am more after your help with how to use this list.
Oh and yes, that is a Llamasu - I know there are better units but I like to use what I like and am determined to make a Llamasu work.
Sorcerer Prophet - 580 points
Level 3 Death
Level 2 Shadow
Castellan - 197 points
Mask of Furnace
Daemonsmith - 120 points
Level 1 fire
Khan - 71 points
Khan - 44 points
20 x Infernal Guard - 395
Standard and Musician
Banner of Swiftness
40 x Hobgoblins - 232 points
Banner and Musician
4 x Renders - 180 points
Magma Cannon - 145 points
Kdaii Destroyer - 325 points
Hellcannon - 210 points
Basically what I want to know is how would you use this? I am thinking.
- Sorcerer runs off sniping and wm hunting
- The kdaii, renders and khan run off causing problems
- The 2 blocks move forward as quickly as possible but can stop and shoot if better option
- The 2 wm stay back and shoot with the Daemonsmith there for rerolls
- The other Khan goes with the block to aid with better leadership.
I am hoping I get steed of shadows so I can move 20" ad then move another 20" - should scare the begeebies out of any WM.