[Archive] 2 Hellsmiths

Grimstonefire:

I have 2 Chaos Dwarf 2011 Hellsmith models (unpainted, unassembled and in original bag).

Price

I will accept offers for these of £16.50 (including packing) or higher.  Which is a lot cheaper than you’ll find on ebay.

If more than one person is interested please reply below so others are aware they need to send me their offer.  I’ll reply here to let people know there’s more than one bidder if needs be.

Postage

Postage method must be chosen by the buyer from here:

http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/PriceFinder?catId=23500532&gear=pricingcalc&campaignid=pricefinder_redirect

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE METHOD OF POSTAGE YOU’VE PAID FOR.  It can be tricky to work it out sometimes.

Packed weight: 87g  It is a [/u] not a large envelope due to the thickness.  Make sure you look at packets not envelopes!

[/u]

No returns available, I�?Tve quality checked this model and I�?Tve packed it very well.  I cannot be held accountable for damage done in transit.

[/u]

I will offer a full refund only in the event that the method of postage you�?Tve chosen includes postal insurance and it is lost in the post.  Some post options the tracking ends the moment it leaves the UK, so you�?Td need to make sure it�?Ts insured all the way to your house.

[/u]

Paypal only (as a Gift, unless you’re happy paying the paypal fees).  I will pm the winner my paypal address.

If I don�?Tt get paid within 7 days of this ending I will offer it to the next highest bidder.

These are my terms, only make an offer if you agree with all of them.

Shef:

pm sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

ryanamandaanna:

pm sent

Grimstonefire:

As I said to you guys I won’t be in a position to post them until saturday, so I’ll accept the 2 highest bids end of friday.

Skink:

Pm sent