[Archive] 2 More till 500

Willmark:

Wow only 2 more till 50 members, break out the party hats there Xander! :cheers

Canix:

Only one more now probably break 500 today:hat

Kera foehunter:

That is sweet! im partying now BREAK OUT THE BEER Ok let see some I D first !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

You don’t need to see my identification. These aren’t the beers you were looking for.

Kera foehunter:

Ha!! your feable skill dont work on me. Only MONEY

Pyro Stick:

Yey 500 members.

Willmark:

Yah us! CDO reaches another milestone.

Anfd Pyro is closing in on 1,000, yet another member to join the elite.

Pyro Stick:

And Pyro is closing in on 1,000, yet another member to join the elite.

Willmark
Yey

I actually thought CDO had more than 500 members. How many of those do you think are just spam bots though...

Willmark:

And Pyro is closing in on 1,000, yet another member to join the elite.

Willmark
Yey

I actually thought CDO had more than 500 members. How many of those do you think are just spam bots though...

Pyro Stick
I'm not sure. I'm sure the admins can shed light on how much are bots...

Uzkul Werit:

I know there’s a Googlebot somewhere.

Willmark:

Googlebot is simply a tool for indexing the web, how do you think Google finds everything? :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

As far as I know, there aren’t any. Any that crop up get deleted ya see.

Willmark:

“terminated with extreme prejudice” more like it! Quick name the movie the proceeding quote is from. No google ya cheaters.

AGPO:

Yeah, shame some members have stopped posting and left though. Can’t complain - I’ve done the same with HoH and Da Warpath

Pyro Stick:

Yeah, shame some members have stopped posting and left though. Can't complain - I've done the same with HoH and Da Warpath

AGPO
Its HoH own fault that it died out. It is inferior in every way to CDO as much as i hate to say it. Is a good site to look up old threads though which i do a lot. And it has loads of pics.

Willmark:

Yeah, shame some members have stopped posting and left though. Can't complain - I've done the same with HoH and Da Warpath

AGPO
Happens with every site: people come and go. Sort of like me with asur.org, haven't posted in ages.

Xander:

No bots that I am aware of besides webcrawlers. :slight_smile: