[Archive] 2000pts RH Vs. Orc & Goblins

Blackheart:

This is one of my first army list made for the chaos dwarfs. Its supposed to be against a Orc & Goblins army. Would love some feedback on what to imporve and so on!:slight_smile: I dont really know how to compose the characters so i would be grateful for some help with magicitems and characters choices.

Lords

Chaos Dwarf Lord (120)     442pts

Great Taurus (230)

Black hammer of Hashut (45)

Armor of the furnace (45)

Shield (2)

Heroes

Bull Centaur Hero ( BsB )     134pts

Amor of Gazrakh(30)

Great weapon (4)

Lvl 2 Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer     145pts

Dispel scroll (25)

Power stone (20)

Lvl 2 Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer     145pts

Dispel scroll (25)

Power stone (20)

Core

20x Chaos Dwarf Warriors     210pts

Full command (30)

Heavy armor, hand weapon and shield.

15x Chaos Blunderbusses     180pts

Heavy armor & blunderbuss.

15x Chaos Blunderbusses.     180pts

Heavy armor & blunderbuss.

10x Hobgoblins     20pts

Hand weapon.

10x Hobgoblins     20pts

Hand weapon.

10x Hobgoblins     20pts

Hand weapon.

10x Hobgoblins     20pts

Hand weapon.

10x Hobgoblins     20pts

Hand weapon.

Special

2x Hobgoblin Bolt thrower     60pts

2x Hobgoblin Bolt thrower     60pts

Rare

9x Bull Centaurs     234pts

Full Command (45)

Heavy armor (9)

Great weapon

Hand weapon and shield

Earth shaker Cannon     110pts

Total 2000pts

Spikes:

How do you plan to run the bull centaurs? You’d probably have more points to spend on some specials if you shaved the unit down to acceptable numbers (such as 5-6). A bull centaur unit has great mobility and is a great flanking force, but you don’t want to sink too many points in the unit (as opposed to dwarfs who can hold a charge pretty well.)

Blackheart:

How do you plan to run the bull centaurs? You'd probably have more points to spend on some specials if you shaved the unit down to acceptable numbers (such as 5-6). A bull centaur unit has great mobility and is a great flanking force, but you don't want to sink too many points in the unit (as opposed to dwarfs who can hold a charge pretty well.)

Spikes
Okey thanks for the tip! If i would cut the unit to 5 Bull Centaurs what would you suggest I should spend the remaining 105 points on? Other then that, what do you think about the rest of the list?