[Archive] 2009 SAWS Challenge

Zanko:

Great army dude!

It looks awesome! :hat off

Please make your own threat with the pics of your minis in the Showcase section!

:hashut

tvandyke:

hey tom, congratulations, I was going to attend saws and couldn't make it at the last second, Im the guy that brought chaos dwarfs to Quake city rumble this year. last year, I saw your army at qcr and it inspired me to start my own Chaos Dwarf army.

Da Crusha
Thanks. I took my Nurgle army to QCR this year. When I noticed the CD army I kinda wished I'd brought my CD's a well. It hasn't been too often I showed up at a tournament with CD's and had other CD's there as well.

tvandyke:

Great army dude!

It looks awesome! :hat off

Please make your own threat with the pics of your minis in the Showcase section!

:hashut

Zanko
Thanks for the compliments. At some point I need to take my own pictures of the army and get them posted. It's something I've never done even though I've owned the army since 95 (of course I've added to it and repainted it over the years).

Alric:

That is an awesome looking army , nice pro painting , I’m a bit biased since my army is similar in style but I think that’s a great color scheme for dawi zharr , gratz on 1st place !

SAWS is great tourney too.