[Archive] 2012 Brush Slave League - "warh" BSL 2012 Champion

clam:

It’s been a remarkable season and I’m very proud of all of you. Thanks for taking the time to play along. BSL has been great fun following and running. It’s been a pleasure serving you all and I will be looking forward to Season 2.

ryanamandaanna:

Thanks for all the hard work this season, Clam!

Borador:

Thanks clam, you did a great job managing this season!

clam:

And season 1 has ended. Will try do the round up and announce the winner tomorrow, when I’m on my PC again. See ya’ :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

Was a nice season with many highlights, thank you clam!

Blue in VT:

great job Clam! and to all the participants…well played.

I’m really looking forward to season 2!

Cheers,

Blue

Borador:

A thank you to all entrants and to Clam in particular for taking the initiative to run this.

furrie:

Thanks to all the participants and special thanks to clam, its was a great season, hope to see you all back for another season.

Bolg:

Thanx Clam for all the work put in! It has been a motivator to paint my units.

clam:

And here is how it all ended:

It’s been a very close race the hole season, and since Round 2 Burske and Warh have been sharing first place - and stayed side by side all the way - so it couldn’t really come as a surprise that it ended with a tie. Both have struggled very hard and have been painting to a very high standard.

So after 8 rounds we now ended up with a tie - so as the rules say, winner shall be found by the roll of a die to determine who can call himself overall winner of BSL 2012 and claim the prize …

And the winner is …

[align=center]warh

Brush Slave Champion 2012 [/align]

- a big congrats to “warh” for giving us such a wonderful season and great painting - but also a big applause to “Burske” for giving a fight to the very last with his awesome works.

So this is the end of our first season. Thanks to all that took part in this event - all you painters, the followers and spectators etc. It has been a pleasure running and following. Thanks for all the wonderful paintings entered and for playing along. Thanks, CDO - and look forward seeing you all in our coming season 2 :smiley:

Lord Aldades:

The table posted is for after round 2 :wink:

Blue in VT:

Congrats to Both Champions…its no mean feat to create that many new teams and consistently paint them to such a high standard. Well done!

Cheers,

Blue

clam:

The table posted is for after round 2 ;-)

Lord Aldades
Try refresh you browser window :rolleyes:

- but thanks ;)

DAGabriel:

Too bad that it couldn`t be a tie, congrats to both warh and Burske, it will be a challenge even to try to beat you next season.

Congrats to clam, too, for scoring 8 wins outside of the table.

Hope the next season will be as nice as this one was.

clam:

Agree, but rules are rules :smiley: and the draw is real just to hand out the prize.

And hopefully the rule changes (to the point system) will prevent this from happening next season.

warh:

Thanks to clam for organising everything and thanks to everyone for participating.

Burske:

Great job Warh! Also job well done by all who participated. The lead pile has shrunk quite a bit this season, and I am looking forward to getting some more done season 2!! :cheers

ryanamandaanna:

Congrats, Warh!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Lord Aldades:

It was indeed a great season with an unexpected upper half result, thanks to all the participants and of course Clam the Organizer.

Now let the games continue and have many more braves jump aboard for a second season of even more glorious painting goodnesses!

furrie:

gratz warh and thanks to everybody how entered this league. Ofcourse some special thanks to clam for organising this.