[Archive] 2250 Indy GT list

The Brain:

I have been going back and forth over this list for a while but I have decided to give it a try and would like to know what people think.

Lords

High Priest, Level 4, Arcane Apparatus

Heroes

Daemon smith, Shield, Firestone

Bull Centaur Hero, Shield, Chaos Armour, Hammer of Hashut

Core

Annihilators (18)

Annihilators (18)

Warriors (20), Great Weapons, Shields, Chaos Armour, standard/champion/musician

Special

Bull Centaurs, (10), Great Weapons, Chaos Armour, Shields, standard/champion/musician

Bull Centaurs, (10), Great Weapons, Chaos Armour, Shields, standard/champion/musician

Spear Chukkas (2)

Spear Chukkas (2)

Rare

Earthshaker

Earthshaker

All around 2242 points.

Any feedback is welcome or let me know what you are planning to do with this Indy GT list.

mattbird:

good start- looks like you could use some support units? Wolf riders, hobbo archers, etc? A Hellcannon is also an awesome addition, if you can bring yourself to trade an ES and 5 bull centaurs for it?

The Brain:

good start- looks like you could use some support units? Wolf riders, hobbo archers, etc? A Hellcannon is also an awesome addition, if you can bring yourself to trade an ES and 5 bull centaurs for it?

mattbird
It is tempting, I don't think the army looks right without a few ranked up Hobgobos. I might drop one unit of centaurs and take some gits and core hobgobows, but I have some Bull Centaur bits laying around so a Daemoneater is tempting too.