[Archive] 2400 pts LoA for a tournament

Singleton Mosby:

Doing well at the moment in a local leageau so I decided to enroll for a tournament as well.

Here’s the list I was planning to use. Not sure about the two flame cannons though as I only have one. Normally I field two rocket launchers instead.

------

Chaos Dwarfs Army  2.396 points

Lords

Zharzharr Ironbeard (Sorcerer-Prophet) (395) Level 4; Blackshard armour, Darkforged weapon; Lore of Metal; Charmed Shield; Crown of Command; Chalice of Blood and Darkness; Luckstone.

Heroes

Hthark the Unstoppable (Infernal Castellan) (145)

Is the Battle Standard Bearer; Blackshard armour, hand weapon; Great weapon; Enchanted Shield; Ironcurse Icon.

Fhakh Fireface (Deamonsmith Sorcerer) (120)

Blackshard Armour, Enscorcelled hand weapon; Dispell Scroll; Lore of Fire.

Core

22 Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard (428)

Full command; hand weapon, Blackshard armour, shields (Hailshot Blunderbusses).

22 Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard (428)

Full command; hand weapon, Blackshard armour, shields (Hailshot Blunderbusses).

Special

Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher (100)

Magma Cannon (145)

Magma Cannon (145)

3 Bull Centaur Renders (165)

Musician; heavy armour; Great weapon.

Rare

K’daai Destroyer (325)

Nicodemus:

Woah. Way too much info posted here Singleton! How about we let folks buy the Tamurkhan book instead of giving away all the info for free?

Singleton Mosby:

Woah. Way too much info posted here Singleton!  How about we let folks buy the Tamurkhan book instead of giving away all the info for free?

Nicodemus
Oops....hope this works better.

MLP:

Looks like you have eveything there you need for tournament play! Two stubborn blunderbuss blocks, two magma cannons, a k’daii destroyer and the chalice.

Saying that, your blocks of 22 might just be that little bit too small. If you take more than two casualties before getting your shoot+stand and shoot then you lose your rerolls. Then again there’s not many points to move around in the list.

Good luck with the tourney let us know how it goes.