[Archive] 25 and 50 Wounds AoS List

Angron:

Holla fellas

I’m back with AoS in mind and I plan to play 25 and 50 wounds to get started again.

Any one know What I should bring on 25 and 50 wounds battle?

Currently my 25 W list that i made is :

1x daemonsmith

1x iron daemon

3x Kdaai

So the daemonsmith keep summoning more kdaai and the kdaai assist the iron daemon.

any more tips?

thanks!

Tyranoth The Ashen:

One suggestion, keep the Kdaai outside the table, and replace those points with something else. Like Fireglaves. After that, summon the Kdaai’s on the field ingame. You start with 25 WP like soo, and add some extra just to be a bad bad Dawi-Zharr ;D

For 50, add 2 magma cannon, 6 WP each, and another Daemonsmith 5 WP. ( total 17 WP )
4st Goblin Wolf Riders ( orcs and goblins ) 2 WP each. ( total 8 WP)

Angron:

One suggestion, keep the Kdaai outside the table, and replace those points with something else. Like Fireglaves. After that, summon the Kdaai's on the field ingame. You start with 25 WP like soo, and add some extra just to be a bad bad Dawi-Zharr ;D

For 50, add 2 magma cannon, 6 WP each, and another Daemonsmith 5 WP. ( total 17 WP )
4st Goblin Wolf Riders ( orcs and goblins ) 2 WP each. ( total 8 WP)

Tyranoth The Ashen
Holla
thanks for the tips,also about adding Kdaai in to the game,isnt there some discussion that said that you couldn't summon a unit without having the unit in the list from the start? I play Vampires so this sometimes bugs me out.

Tyranoth The Ashen:

Holla
thanks for the tips,also about adding Kdaai in to the game,isnt there some discussion that said that you couldn't summon a unit without having the unit in the list from the start? I play Vampires so this sometimes bugs me out.

Angron
Some in my group who play lizardmen, Chaos etc, we though, the deploy points is the deployment points. What you place on the table at the begining. After that, like spells, events happends in the game, summoning should be one of them. So we have that separetly, keeping summoning like spells, for that is what this is.

moogoodoo:

you cant have the spell for them unless there on the table as the spell is on the kdaai war scroll and not the smith’s

Tyranoth The Ashen:

you cant have the spell for them unless there on the table as the spell is on the kdaai war scroll and not the smith's

moogoodoo
Um then if the K'daai is on the field, how do you summon them?
It doesent work that way. Plus the rules mention it.

In Legion of Azgorth it say: K'daai Fireborn page 9.
Magic: Legion of Azgorth wizards know the summon K'daai Fireborn spell in addition to any other spells they know.

Any wizard. So Drazhoath the Ashen and Deamonsmiths can summon it on the field as a part of the Heros phase.

You can not just place them on the table without been summon.
They must be summond on the field at the heros phase in the game. So their wounds doesent count in the deployment wound count.

moogoodoo:

i was sure if the war scroll was in the army list then the wizard knows the spell i may be wrong as only played a few games now …

moogoodoo:

it would be on the deamonsmith’s scroll if they were aloud to use them from the off without kdaai on the table

Tyranoth The Ashen:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/aos_warscrolls/warhammer-aos-legion-of-azgorh.pdf

Here, page 9. It says all wizards. Drazhoath the Ashen and Deamonsmiths are the only ones.

If you want to be smart about it. A deamonsmith cost 5 points. go with a 50 points. Go with 10 Deamonsmiths 50 points, casting magic all over the place and summon a bunch of K’daai with no limits.

moogoodoo:

ok i understand where the confusion is i have been playing it wrong i havent had many games :confused: but that’s