[Archive] 250 Members!

Xander:

So we’ve been around for about 5 months with a one month hiccup of downtime. We’ve reached 250 members in this short time, and there is no sign of slow down.

With fresh talent like our 250th member Maelstrom whose first post is a rather nice conversion! And how about Kobarf’s awesome conversions? Pretty sweet. Don’t forget to check out lots of other promising up-and-comers. it seems we have attracted some great hobbyists to our cause! Praise Hashut!

You can expect to see even more gallery images on the main site when I have some more time! Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers, :cheers

-Xander

Snotling:

hey, and don’t forget to :cheers to our nice Admin! you are the Boss, you made all that possivble! :hat off

The Flying Beaver:

Snotling’s completely right. Xander, the stuff you’ve done for this site astounds me everyday. I’m glad to see it all paying off. Never in a million years would I expect us to be celebrating our 250th member less than half a year after the site’s creation. Keep up the amazing work!

The Slaver:

Huzzah to Xander! Had he not created this site and posted his truely amazing DIY videos, I might be playing Empire instead of the truely awsome Dawi Zharr!! I sacrifice many slaves to this great man!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you, Mr. Xander. You have provided a most excellent playground for showcasing and have even paid for a domain name. Thank you, so very much!

Traitor King:

I agree with the others, Kudos to you Xander, its because of you, we now have this great forum. Keep up the good work dude!

Arashi:

I�m “other”? :frowning:

I have to agree with everyone here, you have done an excelent work here Xander. Thank you. Today we have 250 members, but soon there will be many more!

Xander:

No, you are Arashi, Chaos Dwarf Lord! :stuck_out_tongue: Keep up the excellent work! :slight_smile:

Ellimist:

Sighs and stares out over the board

"You know lads, I can remember when this were all code… not a post to be seen for miles. Now look at it, more and more coming every day."

It really is amazing how many members we’ve acquired in such a short time. Had a big shock upon returning to see such a huge increase in activity!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Our cause is just, our high priests are the nicest admins ever and our members all have a mission. We are destined to have success! :hat

Well, that aside it’s just a blast being part of this great community. My slaves shall soon erect a mighty statue for Lord Xander!