10 slaves Driver 30

10 slaves Driver 30

18 immortals Full command, banner of swiftness, ruby ring of ruin  358

1 deamonic engine Doomfire, colossal, ironclad 165

2x 10 slaves 2x driver 60

3 mortal engines 3x Chaos dwarfs 120

Total: 1998

warlord+despot go inside immortal unit.

what ya think, could i beat up a couple of dwarfs with this?

nitroglysarine:

is it a 2000 pt army or a 2500pt army because you say both

Thommy H:

Not sure about the Banner of Swiftness on the Immortals - do you want them charging anyway? Remember they don’t get Indomitable Defence if they move. Any particular reason for running so many small Slave units too? I assume there must be a plan for them, because it seems such an unusual set up.

Also, no magic at all?

Fequiil:

Not sure about the Banner of Swiftness on the Immortals - do you want them charging anyway? Remember they don't get Indomitable Defence if they move. Any particular reason for running so many small Slave units too? I assume there must be a plan for them, because it seems such an unusual set up.

Also, no magic at all?

Thommy H
banner of swiftness because warfs don't move that much, do they?
i will be the one that will have to charge him.
and such small slave units are my chose because they will be cannonfodder to defend my more precious units.
also no magic because dwarfs won't have anything with magic, and a good defend against it, so i'd or all the way with magic, or not.(learned from experience)
is it a 2000 pt army or a 2500pt army because you say both

nitroglysarine
oops...
it's 2000pts.

Thommy H:

Oh sorry, I didn’t realise you were playing against Dwarfs. Yeah, that makes sense then, but I’d probably use the things in the list that Dwarfs don’t get rather than try to fight rock with rock. Like, go for Gorduz and a load of Wolf Riders, and maybe Hothgar so you can take cheap Daemonic Engines as Special, then load up on Bull Centaurs for Rare. That way you get an army that’s fast and dangerous to run circles around those gunlines.

Obviously that may not fit the figures you have available though…

Fequiil:

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were playing against Dwarfs. Yeah, that makes sense then, but I'd probably use the things in the list that Dwarfs don't get rather than try to fight rock with rock. Like, go for Gorduz and a load of Wolf Riders, and maybe Hothgar so you can take cheap Daemonic Engines as Special, then load up on Bull Centaurs for Rare. That way you get an army that's fast and dangerous to run circles around those gunlines.

Obviously that may not fit the figures you have available though...

Thommy H
sounds like a good idea to me, ecxept the fact that i don't use special caracters in my forces...don't know why, i just don't.
but i don't have any minis jet finished anyway, i like to make a list first, and after a coulpe of games change it.

Fequiil:

edited the list little as thommy thought it to be nessesary to update his armylist…(i love the stuff getting cheaper!!!)(btw sorry for double posting…)

1 warlord Shield, talisman of preservation, Giant blade 253

1 despot Shield, battle standard, razor standard 157

15 warriors Shields, full command 190

15 warriors Shields, full command 190

15 stormcallers stormguard 200

15 stormcallers stormguard 200

10 slaves 20

10 slaves 20

10 slaves 20

10 slaves 20

18 immortals Full command, ruby ring of ruin 343

1 deamonic engine Doomfire, colossal, Deamonic barrage, Deamonsmith 240