[Archive] 2k chaos dwarf test list - no lord

wamphyri101:

So the list has 8 drops, 60 bow shots for chaff, death magic for bebuffs and snipes. Hellcannons can always run at stuff with infernal guard if needs be

Usually 3 units of hobgobs in front wth inf guard w bsb behind. Each flank of this block has 1magma and 1 hellcannon plus a daemonsmith

Daemon Smith - General - Lore of Death

level 2, Charmed Shield, Pistol, Dragon bane gem, Dispel Scroll : 170pts

Daemon Smith - Lore of Death

Chalice of Blood and Darkness, Pistol:150pts

Infernal Castellan

Bsb, Talisman of Preservation, Enchanted Shield: 180pts

Heroes: 500pts

22 Infernal Guard w Banner/Musician,Razor Banner: 331pts

20 Hobgoblin Cutthroats w Banner/Musician, shields, Bows: 122pts

Core: 697pts

Magma Cannon: 145pts

Magma Cannon: 145pts

DeathShrieker Rocket Launcher: 100pts

Special: 390pts

HellCannon: 205pts

Hellcannon: 205pts

Rare: 410pts

Lava Lord:

Interesting, tell us how it fights and how ya do…

CopperPot:

I like your list cant beat double Hellcannon.

wamphyri101:

Lol sadly you can when you have crap luck. Played lizardmen with light slaan in a unit of temple guard, 2 blocks of lizards,salamanders, terradons, skinks, steg.

It was dam close but lost by 550pts due to failing to kill 2 lizards left in 1 unit and 3 in the other.

Death nurfed me as turn 1 i was out of range and then from turn 2 his slaan was in combat.

So changing lvl1 to fire for fireballs. Also changing the bsb to have ench shield, dawnstone, tal of endurance

Karring:

Hmm, only infantry and machines… I do not doubt about its effectiveness, but it looks a little bored to me.

I like tons of 20`s hobbos unit, but I think you need something more. Probably, I would remove bows (looking for just 500 core points), and use that points for a pair of support units, like wolves or centaurs.

But this is only mi idea. You must play with units that make you feel comfortable:cheers