[Archive] 2nd/ 3rd Ed CD for sale anyone?

Grimstonefire:

I’m looking to pick up a few of these to make a truly chaotic CD unit with some Russian Alternative ones mixed in.

At this point I’d be interested in any that anyone has going spare, be they armed with a crossbow or war machine crew. I’m not interested in any that are mutated.

In terms of price I’d ideally like to keep this reasonable and avoid stupid ebay prices. :wink:

MadHatter:

I'm looking to pick up a few of these to make a truly chaotic CD unit with some Russian Alternative ones mixed in.

At this point I'd be interested in any that anyone has going spare, be they armed with a crossbow or war machine crew.  I'm not interested in any that are mutated.

In terms of price I'd ideally like to keep this reasonable and avoid stupid ebay prices.  ;)

Grimstonefire
I got the twin/double-headed one, drum and drone olsen, perhaps it counts as mutated? It's a great little piece and I'd love to see it get used somewhere.

I'll trade you for some spare bit or smth.

Grimstonefire:

I think just one mutated CD would add some flavour. I’m tending to avoid mutated ones simply because I see their bodies are more incorruptible, but this guy would fit into my army fluff.

I’ll discuss a trade via pm.