[Archive] 3000 tourney list

jaegerbomb77:

welli have tourney coming up in 2 months, 3000 grand army, almost like a ard boys but with some painting score involved.

anyways looking to bring a nasty list that can be a all comers

what i had in mind

sorc on taurus with hashut

2 kdaii destroyers

1 skullcracker

2-3 magma

4 bull cemtaurs

30-35 guard with blunderbuss

1 bsb

just curious what u would think about this, i have played about 10 games so far with CD, i truly believe that CD can be a offensive army, we dont need to sit on the back line and wiat

jaegerbomb77:

welli have tourney coming up in 2 months, 3000 grand army, almost like a ard boys but with some painting score involved.

anyways looking to bring a nasty list that can be a all comers

what i had in mind

sorc on taurus with hashut

2 kdaii destroyers

1 skullcracker

2-3 magma

4 bull cemtaurs

30-35 guard with blunderbuss

1 bsb

just curious what u would think about this, i have played about 10 games so far with CD, i truly believe that CD can be a offensive army, we dont need to sit on the back line and wiat

MLP:

I imagine it will struggle against armies with a high number of high strength weapons like dwarfs, there’s lots of big juicy targets for them.

You’ll probably want one or maybe even two Daemonsmiths to help out the magma cannons.

In 3000 points only 4 Bull Centaurs may be too small, maybe 6 would be better.

With two destroyers and 2-3 Magma cannons it should do well really. I think you need to be careful to keep track of your army if you play offensive as you have many different speed units.