[Archive] 3rd Edition Finds on Ebay

clam:

What is this with members selling of their classic Chaos Dwarfs?! Where is the love! :~

I thought about if for a bit selling off my collection too, but quickly decided not to. I knew I would forever regret it afterwards!!!

Did he offer them here first? If so, I kinda missed it.
If some of those models stay around 3,4 pounds I might grab them.:)

Obsidian
Been there, done that - and will never ever do it again. I'll rather die (if there is to be a next time :P). But when you turn a certain age - quite a few of us starts wondering about our playing with dolls - hobby. And some of us choose to sell out.

And with prices like this: http://tinyurl.com/9sz386 I can understand why!

But never look back - It will ruin you :D

And 'no', he didn't offer them here. He was very clear about selling at eBay. Much of the stuff was bought in resent auction - and did go 'big' quite offen in those auction against Ubertechie74 and myself - so I think he wanted maximum profit from a start.

Some of you might recall my frustation about getting beaten in quite a few auction by people like 'katrynsamson' - but after he joined CDO I came to realize that he was just another enthusiastic collector like so many others here. I've traded quite a few dwarfs with him since then - and he let me buy - those last wants from my wanna help - take 1 thread - when he gave up his collection quest.