[Archive] 3rd Edition Finds on Ebay

Pyro Stick:

I made this thread for everyone to post 3rd edition chaos dwarfs or marauder chaos dwarves they find going on ebay for those of us here that love these minis and find them hard to come by.  Heres all or most of the auctions for these minis:

5 Pro Painted Maruader CD’s

Another 5 Pro Painted Marauder CD’s

Hardgrab Hammerhand

A mixture of Renegades and Marauder CD’s (multiple auction from the same person)

Pulper Spikehead

Bazooka Team

Marauder Mage

Marauder Chaos Dwarves (multiple auctions from the same person)

MM90/5c Marauder Chaos Dwarf

MM90/4d Marauder Chaos Dwarf

Napper Grundrin

Complete Renegades Set Plus Extras

Another Complete Renegades set

2 Auctions from same seller (one is half of the renegades plus the mortar and a swivel gun and a few extra such as Pig Splatter. The second is a Marauder auction containing 15 out of 24 of the MM90 set)

Thats all for now. When more 3rd edition auctions come on i will post links. Its a shame there are no tenderisers or whirlwinds on at the moment. They arent that reare though so i expect one soon.

Pyro Stick:

Heres a few more finds off of ebay.com. Most of what i will post will be from ebay.co.uk but this guy is selling loads of crossbowmen, war machines and hobgoblins.

Heldrak’s auctions

Mortar and Bazooka New in Blister!!

Willmark:

Cool thanks for the update Pyro!

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice thread! Thanks Pyro :cheers

Pyro Stick:

Another Boxed Set of Renegades

Pyro Stick:

The Black Dwarf

Man O War Fleet 1

Man o War Fleet 2

2 Man o War Fleets

Canix:

The german ebayer has just listed another set of marauders:o sorry not sure how to post link 9 days on them lets see if they go for �8 each like this weekends lot(no mage this time)

Pyro Stick:

The german ebayer has just listed another set of marauders:o sorry not sure how to post link 9 days on them lets see if they go for �8 each like this weekends lot(no mage this time)

Canix
NO WAY!!! NICE ONE!!!! I completely lost on every one of those marauders that i bid on....

Heres the links:
MM90/1c
MM90/1b
MM90/1d
MM90/2b
MM90/3b
MM90/2d
MM90/2a
Swivel Gun + Crew

Pyro Stick:

Boxed Renegades

Rumi:

hey that boxed set, how come it’s only UK postage only… :frowning: While by now means am I asking anyone to do this, just for reference would someone who lived in the uk on the forum be able to buy it for another forum member?

Pyro Stick:

hey that boxed set, how come it's only UK postage only........... :( While by now means am I asking anyone to do this, just for reference would someone who lived in the uk on the forum be able to buy it for another forum member?

Rumi
I tried that once for someone on HoH. It didnt turn out that good. There was the problem of me having to pay to get a cheque cashed in so in the end we traded. The earthshaker he wanted for Five bull centaurs. Best trade ever. Also you would have to pay someone for all the postage costs they need to pay. Its just not worth it. Renegades go up all the time. Wait for a worldwide auction.

Pyro Stick:

omg i think neles72 (the guy getting rich off of maruaders) is pulper!!

Canix:

omg i think neles72 (the guy getting rich off of maruaders) is pulper!!

Pyro Stick
Really those 3rd edCD Marauders are blue tho arent his red unless of course he had many sets:o Now is the time to sell the activity on 3rd ed models is intense KARLD pays �20 for marauders:sick

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

neles72 has got even more 3rd ed on ebay at the moment, he does seem to find a lot of them from somewhere

Pyro Stick:

We think Neles 72 is Pulper

Ulfo Bloodmask

Master Of Madness

Neles72’s Items for Sale

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Ebay Item number: 290178342275

32 1980s WARHAMMER METAL CHAOS DWARF DWARVES FIGURES

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/32-1980s-WARHAMMER-METAL-CHAOS-DWARF-DWARVES-FIGURES_W0QQitemZ290178342275QQihZ019QQcategoryZ44127QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pyro Stick:

Its a shame that there are no marauders in that auction. Some of the models are broken as well like Ulfo Bloodmask.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120179929147&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=002

Item number: 120179929147

for the people who are interested in 3rd edition like the tenderiser and the whirlwind, have a look at the pics

Pyro Stick:

Holy Gypsy fiend. Nice find.

Yes that was random

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

i was looking at what swsnbn and a few others were bidding on and saw that come up as one of the items