[Archive] 3rd Edition Finds on Ebay

Pyro Stick:

How can you check what a user is bidding on?

biklinctoo is bidding as well…Its going to go high

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

theres a link on the exstortionate (bad spelling) thread on here about the 5/6 post

Pyro Stick:

2 Marauders

Crossbowman

MM90/1b Marauder

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

they all went for very cheap prices, looks like not a lot of interest

there seems to be a lot of marauder and gw cds on there now

Pyro Stick:

They are fairly common models though. The price on marauders depends on the model and these happened to be not the most popular. And the crossbowman never had an xbow so that could of put the price down.

Loads of chaos dwarfs: http://tinyurl.com/294bgf

pulper:

Just to put an end to the assumptions. Yes, I am neles72 on ebay.

I got some dozen old MM Cds from a friend of mine a couple of years back and scanned ebay for complete collections as well as old chaos armies some years before essex girl and other people turned up. The sumit was reached when I had about 120 Citadel and MM CD flying around.

I�m going to ditch another 20+ CD within the next weeks. If you are looking for specific models feel free to pm me. ( no MM sorceror, no juggernaught, no siege cannon)

Willmark:

For those looking for a swivel gun:

http://tinyurl.com/375teb

grunts:

Wow!��I’m not sure how to add a link to the auction but if you search eBay for Item number: 140181288407 you’ll find 35 3rd edition chaos dwarf warriors unpainted.��They just came up last night, but the bidding is already up to over $100 US.��Shipping is pretty reasonable though, and its really only about $3.00 per model if you think about it…and I am :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Yeah these might very well be the items talked about in the now locked Jugger thread…

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

i for one will not be bidding on those marauders as much as i would like to, ho hum, it was good the thread was locked you could see that was going to get very heated :frowning:

for pyro

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofindtype=3

WHIRLWIND bad wheels (1 day to go)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260182802666&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

BLOOD AXE:

Boomstick- after the way that was handled I would think any self-respecting Chaos Dwarf would be honor-bound NOT to bid on those items. VERY Poor trading ettiquette. Is there such a thing as a negative trading reputation here? (if the account hasn’t been deleted)

:hashut

Pyro Stick:

Yes i saw that whirlwind.

There a negative reputation thing here but minimad is so shallow and petty that he would come back to give me a negative so im not going to bother.

Willmark:

I had the feeling from the get go about it, but let’s just leave it at that.

cornixt:

Just look at the feedback for the seller and you can see it is minimad, he sold a lot of the same items he said he had at the same time. Someone actually gave him a positive feedback despite the description of an item being mint in the box was completely wrong since it was half painted and bits were missing!

If he was just going to stick it on ebay then he should have said so, I don’t think anyone would have been surprised and he still would have got the help he wanted. It was iffy from the start. Use it as a lesson.

Pyro Stick:

One person bought a whole load of things from him though so it could be the person that bought it all.

The marauders are allready at �50. I dont think ill try and get them.

Doombeard:

i might have a pop i want some for personal and some to sell

Pyro Stick:

i might have a pop i want some for personal and some to sell

iamahobgoblin
How would you be selling them on? I would like to ask for the ones minimad denied me if they would be available.

Swivel Gun
Mortar
C16 Chaos Dwarfs + Crossbowman
MM90 CD Marauder
Tenderiser NIB....Again...
Whirlwind NIB....Again...

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

:cheers, theres almost a sigh at the end of the last 2 items :slight_smile:

Canix:

He he he no suprises in that box then some people are very amusing if not outragous ,good luck to all bidding if they choose to the marauders are tempting me (damn those marauders):hat

Pyro Stick:

Renegades plus Various Citadel CD’s

Bazookas. Dont let essexgirl win