[Archive] 3rd Edition Finds on Ebay

Pyro Stick:

Overpriced tenderiser

Ravel:

I cry inside when they tell me they refuse to ship overseas. All them purdy marauders.

Willmark:

That tenderizer is not worth that starting price. I just picked mine of for $26.00 … US.

Pyro Stick:

The whirlwind and tenderiser on ebay.co.uk are going to finish today and they are still at a reasonable price.

3rd edition CD’s. Ori etc

a few renegades plus bazooka and mortar crew

5 Renegades

Pyro Stick:

MM90 Marauder

MM90 Marauder 2

MM90 Marauder 3

MM90 Marauder 4

These Bazookas Make Me Sick. Look at the price!

3 Citadel CD’s

Pyro Stick:

15 Marauders

12 Citadel CD’s

Citadel CD’s NIB

Pyro Stick:

1Meerkat2 has 2 marauder auctions up right now as well as blunderbuss, warriors and a command auction with a sorceror (not the mage, which karld just bought for �45…)

clam:

�45 :s - OMG! there is really a run for this model at the moment - a few months back it was sold at “only �18-20” - thought then it was pricey - but this … this is mad:mad

Pyro Stick:

�45 :s - OMG! there is really a run for this model at the moment - a few months back it was sold at "only �18-20" - thought then it was pricey - but this ..... this is mad:mad

clam
It was quite shocking. It went up so much because he kept on bidding against himself which put the price up a lot. He was the last to bid and it was a bid against himself which put it up to �45. It makes me want to sell mine but i wouldnt dare if i knew it was a vulture like him that would be getting his claws on it.

Ravel:

I tried for that mage, Oh lord how I did try. Drove him to my breaking point of 40�. I may be made of money but that guy has a house built of money.

I also have a max bid of 300 for those 15 marauders so yea.

Canix:

I tried for that mage, Oh lord how I did try. Drove him to my breaking point of 40�. I may be made of money but that guy has a house built of money.

Ravel
LOL noboby beats karld :sickhe seems to pay 2 to 3 times more than anyone else for everything!
That whirlwind you are winning (US seller) doesnt post out of US.So you will get it alot cheaper than an international lot;)

rolljordan:

Wow last time I looked it was still about 20GBP for it. I should start selling my extra ones soon before the price madness drops.

I remember paying $300/$400 each the unreleased Squat and now when they come up for auction they run for less then $100 each.

Pyro Stick:

Ravel
............I hope you are joking. Why would you bid �300 for 15 models? Even i know they are not worth that much.

Ravel:

............I hope you are joking. Why would you bid �300 for 15 models? Even i know they are not worth that much.

Pyro Stick
default us. They won't get up to that much, atleast I hope.
Wow last time I looked it was still about 20GBP for it. I should start selling my extra ones soon before the price madness drops.

rolljordan
extras you say?

rolljordan:

Pyro Stick
default us. They won't get up to that much, atleast I hope.

rolljordan
extras you say?

Ravel
Yes got tons of 3rd edition models for all ranges as every good collector should. :hat off Well not tons but several units of the Marauders and a few complete sets of the 3rd ed. Citadel ones. I believe apart from the unreleased one and several big hats I got every single model produced for CD in3rd Ed. to include the Unreleased CD cannon.

Pyro Stick:

Well if you have any extra CD’s try sell them here first please.

rolljordan:

Well if you have any extra CD's try sell them here first please.

Pyro Stick
I will love to. But I'm almost sure that the offers I will get will be a lot less of what I will get on eBay. Sorry to be direct but $$ are an issue for me after a few crazy purchases I have done lately.

What I will do if you guys win any of my auctions I will give you a discount on the final price or depending on the cost free shipping. Sorry but that is almost all I can do. Hope you understand.

Chris

Canix:

Well if you have any extra CD's try sell them here first please.

Pyro Stick
I will love to. But I'm almost sure that the offers I will get will be a lot less of what I will get on eBay. Sorry to be direct but $$ are an issue for me after a few crazy purchases I have done lately.

What I will do if you guys win any of my auctions I will give you a discount on the final price or depending on the cost free shipping. Sorry but that is almost all I can do. Hope you understand.

Chris

rolljordan
Cool i for one will be looking out for some marauders :hat
You should definately post pics of your painted minis ,vintagephreak another relatively new member is just acquiring one of those CD siege cannons it would be a nice thing to see .

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

10 chaos dwarf crossbows in the us, uk delivery :), 2 lots of 5 with crossbows

3 days 18 hours to go

Item number: 220180155253

Item number: 220180155630

Grimstonefire:

@rolljordan

Could you take a look here:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php/Chaos_Dwarf_Catalog

If you spot any gaps and you have the models, remember to take some photos