[Archive] 750pts Indy list

Zuh-Khinie:

slavemaster (65pts) + talisman of preservation (45pts) + GW (4pts) -114pts

= 4+ ward save

20 CD warriors (160pts) + FC (25pts) + CA (60pts) + GW (40pts) - 285pts

15 CD annihilators (180pts) + musician (5pts) - 185pts

33 rabble (66pts) + overseer (10pts) -76pts

deathrocket (90pts) -90pts

it’s for play in a campaign, and 750pts is our starting number… The army’ll get expanded after my first battle (if I win ofcourse)

Loki:

Looks like a very good list to me, best of luck in the campaign :slight_smile:

Shakhorth:

Can’t wait to see that army in the Campaign… And by see I mean destroy it! Whoeahahhahahahhahhahhahah… :smiley:

Seriously, looks like a nice list m8. But when you do have the points make the warrior unit bigger. In the early battles it will hold his own but in later fights you’ll need more of 'em to make an impact.

richard barby:

do you have to keep your 750 and add to it or can you make a new list higher up

looks solid armies will find it hard to get points out of it

Shakhorth:

do you have to keep your 750 and add to it or can you make a new list higher up

looks solid armies will find it hard to get points out of it

richard barby
You have to keep units that haven't been destroyed in your fights. So yes need to choose wisely as you progress through the campaign. On the brightside any unit which wasn't destroyed has a chance to become 'elite' and will be granted 1 re-roll which they can use at any time during a battle. This represents a veteran unit who has fought many battles.

All in all it's a static campaign so a balanced armylist is the best you could possible field, you never know what army you're gonna face.

richard barby:

i like how you have 2 block busters (kind of) with the death rocket and the blunderbusses both have a great chance of softening up enermy blocks before they get worn down on your warriors

what are you going to add in your next 750 points

Zuh-Khinie:

7 more warriors will take up my first 100pt ugrade.

Otherwise, I’d toughen up the unit of rabble and buy 2 bolt throwers.

If I win more points, I’ll have to rethink my plan… maybe buy a unit I couldn’t immediately afford in the campaign.