[Archive] A bit of self congratulation!

Repone:

Hi,

just to tell you that I’m now the anim-moderator of the Chaos Dwarfs section of the main french wargames forum.

I hope I’ll be valuable in this task.

:cheers cheers to me!

Here is a link (I still not have made a inaugural speech there^^) :

Warmania : Découvrez l'univers du gaming

If you want to post something there (obviously Chaos Dwarfs section is not the most crowded section of this forum), feel free!

furrie:

congratulations repone

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice one Repone!

Spread the word :cheers

Grimstonefire:

This is great news Repone.

We will be able to use your help in the next major warhammer campaign. In Nemesis it was decided largely by the global effort, and I know for many races they weren’t coordinated in Europe.

Repone:

Nice one Repone!
Spread the word
As far as I can... but the last post has more than a month and I was the autor.
Anyway, I will make this section popular! The High Elves and Vampire Counts should begin to fear!
We will be able to use your help in the next major warhammer campaign. In Nemesis it was decided largely by the global effort, and I know for many races they weren't coordinated in Europe.
Always ready to serve the supreme good (or was it supreme evil?)

asheira:

Nice one Repone!
Spread the word
As far as I can... but the last post has more than a month and I was the autor.
Anyway, I will make this section popular! The High Elves and Vampire Counts should begin to fear!
We will be able to use your help in the next major warhammer campaign.  In Nemesis it was decided largely by the global effort, and I know for many races they weren't coordinated in Europe.
Always ready to serve the supreme good (or was it supreme evil?)

Repone
there is no good or evil.
only weaklings and the powers of chaos.
but congrats.

ashur:

Toutes mes félicitations compagnon. Merci egalement de nous faire savoir qu’il existe un forum de nains du chaos en francais.

Je vais de ce pas sacrifier un esclave en ton nom.

Xander:

Nice work! :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Congrats, but my French is somehere between little and none.