[Archive] a little assistence

Method:

Hey,

My 5 year old managed to snatch the instructions of my forge world Iron daemon and now I can’t find them anywhere (the wife might have even tossed them away…

Does anyone have a scan of it they could email me, I really, really don’t want to attempt to put this thing together without it, and I need to get it together and painted before a GT in JAN.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks guys

Marduk:

Mmm… This doesn’t seem to be against forum rules or copyrights. I’ll try to remember to scan it tomorrow.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Could always drop Forgeworld a line and explain?

Method:

Mmm... This doesn't seem to be against forum rules or copyrights. I'll try to remember to scan it tomorrow.

Marduk
well i'd appreciate it. I don't want it posted or anything, we can contact via PM if that'd be easier, This one looks a bit more conplex than my death shriekers...

Thanks for everything I really, really appreciate it!
Could always drop Forgeworld a line and explain?

Hashut's Blessing
except the fact that I can't wait for a new set to be mailed with a GT in the beginning of next month. :sad (not to mention cross atlantic shipping time in the busiest time of the year.. although for what they charge in shipping, the should really send 2 sets of instructions!)

Abecedar:

I think it was Thommy that did a very good expo-see on putting the things together. It helped me a-lot just go digging its in here somewhere

gIL^:

Should give Forgeworld a bell, I bought my irondaemon at gamesday and it didn’t come with instructions!, It was no hassle and they gave me another set of crew which doesn’t hurt :smiley:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Aye, no harm in talking to them about it as well. They can also scan a set of isntructions or use the print file for you - just a possibility. again, no harm in trying and may get some stuff.

Marduk:

Bad news. I couldn’t scan it today at work. I thought I wouldn’t be too busy today but I was wrong.

My scanner at home doesn’t work.

I’ll try again on Monday.

Method:

Bad news. I couldn't scan it today at work. I thought I wouldn't be too busy today but I was wrong.
My scanner at home doesn't work.
I'll try again on Monday.

Marduk
Thanks for the effort fellas. I reallly am not trying to get our community in trouble.
i'll call up forgeworld like some suggested. Thanks for trying to get me sorted.
i have spoke to some folks and i think i will be ok. :hat off

Marduk:

Done!

I hope you enjoy building your Iron Daemon. Consider reinforcing it heavily. My 2 year old likes mine very much and plays with it as a toy train. I had to pin it to a base.

cornixt:

I hope you enjoy building your Iron Daemon. Consider reinforcing it heavily. My 2 year old likes mine very much and plays with it as a toy train.

Marduk
Yeah, mine too: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9666