[Archive] a new cd army I saw at a tournament

Da Crusha:

a friend of mine always told me he was going to start working on his cd army and he is actually the guy that owns the most spectacular ogre army I have EVER seen. well at the tourament this weekend he revealed his cd’s. here they are, he got best paint award in a tournament of 64.

He was using them as dwarfs, even though chaos dwarfs were allowed. the red guys I suppose are his “hobgoblins”. he says he uses them as slayers sometimes.

zobo1942:

WOW. Nicely done!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Bolg:

More pictures!! more!! I love the slayers/hobgoblindeamons.

and The banner in the thunderers is a great conversion!

gIL^:

What a fun looking army!

Blue in VT:

Wow…Very cool! I love the conversion of the 3rd edition Xbows to Musket men…it works perfectly! And so simple! The mark of a great conversion in my mind.

Thanks for posting those…pictures saved for further analysis!

Blue

cornixt:

Those red guy conversions are very well done. Looks like he used several different approaches but they tie together very well.

nitroglysarine:

very characterful army, great work, pass on my kudos!

warh:

Very nice army, I really like the mix of old school models and newer conversions!

nitroglysarine:

Get him on the site! :wink:

Zanko:

Cool and interesting army! :cheers

The little red demons are ace! :hat off

But I don’t like the colour scheme …

:hashut

tjub:

Original concept and a cool looking army! Like the demons as well, but what is it in the right corner och the third pic. A huge Ogre swing seat? :smiley:

Da Crusha:

Original concept and a cool looking army! Like the demons as well, but what is it in the right corner och the third pic. A huge Ogre swing seat? :D

tjub
haha, yeah I didn't ask him but I assume they were stone throwers. he also used the classic death rocket model with a deamon mouth sculpted at the mouth of the "cannon". I didn't get pics of them.

unfortunately guys these are all of the pics I have of the army. Ill probably see it again in about a month when I go to Quake City Rumble. he is already registered for that one.

wallacer:

Very nice and original army. That catapult thing looks neat from what I can make out of it.

Borador:

Good stuff

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Threadbare:

Alot of great looking conversions. Show him to this site because we demand more pics. Thanks for sharing.

dncswlf:

nice! thanks for sharing!!!

Xander:

Nice find! Thanks for posting these. :slight_smile:

ChungEssence:

nice, thanks for the pic.

Love the ‘Casket of Hashut’ or whatever haha.

great looking army

astragoth:

Nice army. Most of all, I like the… anvil of doom, I suppose.

Abecedar:

definitely a great looking bunch ‘o’ boyz. nice theme covering them all. One day I’ll have a theme …(dreams)…