[Archive] A psychological experiment

Hulkster:

ladyology is a myth invented by metrosexuals and unics

all that matters is herding cats, there has to be a way. My flying monkys came close but the cybernetic gorillas kept crushing them. I have to find a way.

Oh and swiss, do me a favour and give france a good kick-in on your way though. The is 5 shiny new cybernetic gorillas in it for you, an a beer :cheers

Captain Crayon:

i find herding cats is most effective when done with a blue pig.

the pig can use its death lasers quite effectively to gently prod the cats in the desired direction. however those pigs can be quite mutinous so a mirror shield is advised in case of emergency.

perhaps some kind of death laser blue pig controling zombie parrot is in order…

continue the genetic research!

Hulkster:

zombie parrots are overrated to the extreme

if you want to zombie any bird it needs to be the Emu

I may have to try the blue pig, I found the green ones most disapointing.

Grimstonefire:

There was actually a reason for this thread btw, but if I tell you what it is the experiment will be over!

Captain Crayon:

I say we make it a zombie cassowary. meaner than an emu, and more colourful to boot.

I’d personally recommend a blue pig, though make sure you get an early model because the later versions have pollution control so don’t run as well on full strength beer.

( and im curious to find out what the reason is now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Grimstonefire:

I have posted this thread:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5987

where you can see an example of a trolling response to something nonsensical and unimportant. After I wrote this I thought… I wonder if anyone would actually reply in a trolling manner to this rubbish? It might be unfair, but it was a subtle attempt at troll baiting to make a point. I wrote it in the Immortals section a few days ago, incase anyone is confused about the timing of threads.

Hence I started this thread. :) Glad to say nobody trolled.

two_heads_talking:

Hence I started this thread. :)  Glad to say nobody trolled.

Grimstonefire
I've seen this type of psych thing before, and knew what you were getting at. I wanted oh so badly to troll away, but I put the clamp on my hands and resisted the urge.. lol