[Archive] A Quick Poll

GreatEscape_13:

Maybe I’m alone and new, but part of what attracted me to start a chaos dwarf army was the fact that there are no minis current (well, other than hellcannon crew) for it. I want to convert it up, run it via Ravening Hordes (or just as Dwarf proxies).

Guessing that for other, long term devotees to the CDs this stuff has lost its luster, but that’s kind of my feeling.

Cheers.

Snotling:

2014… a come on, we will never get our official army, GW just look at us and laugh… “har har har, these idiots, they are still thinking, that we will re-release the CDs”… I tell you, dudes! ^^

Maybe I’m alone and new, but part of what attracted me to start a chaos dwarf army was the fact that there are no minis current (well, other than hellcannon crew) for it. I want to convert it up, run it via Ravening Hordes (or just as Dwarf proxies).

GreatEscape_13
Well, you are not alone, this is what I’m saying all the time :hat off

Da Crusha:

Maybe I'm alone and new, but part of what attracted me to start a chaos dwarf army was the fact that there are no minis current (well, other than hellcannon crew) for it. I want to convert it up, run it via Ravening Hordes (or just as Dwarf proxies).

Guessing that for other, long term devotees to the CDs this stuff has lost its luster, but that's kind of my feeling.

Cheers.

GreatEscape_13
no I mainly I just want a new book and maybe some new models, but of course I want an entire new range of models to pic from.

I was attracted to chaos dwarfs because I was originally a good dwarf player but I kept seeing all of these really cool cd helmed models coming up on ebay and I wondered how cool they would look as an army, so I started collecting them.