[Archive] ACTUAL free stuff from GW!

Thorne:

The only thing i got free from gw are the figures they had .. but you has to pay for the white dwarf mag. first

Kera foehunter
I have to agree. Games workshop are pretty crappy when it comes to looking after there older client base in my humble opinion. But prises do always seam to go to spoilt rich children whos manes are tarquin and Farquar whos parents own 1/3 or yourkshire

cornixt:

so for us US people, we are SoL?

we werent on the list of countries and the rules stated that it was for certain countries.

Taedae
If it wasn't then it is now, it's at the very end.

wallacer:

Well i’ve registered.

I guess if you win the 5,000 point army then the trick is to buy a 5,000 point horde army :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Wallacer !! what will you give me if you win ???

cornixt:

I’m guessing that they have already picked out the 5k list and the models for it. The scary thing about winning such a big prize is the massive taxes I’d have to pay in the US.

wallacer:

Wallacer !! what will you give me if you win ??????????

Kera foehunter
If i'm allowed to choose what I get in the 5,000 point army then i'll give you a box of clanrats.

Of course, there is always the chance I won't win.
I'm guessing that they have already picked out the 5k list and the models for it. The scary thing about winning such a big prize is the massive taxes I'd have to pay in the US.

cornixt
Good point, I forgot about that.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Annoyingly, I’m trying to register and it keeps sending me to the under 13’s registration page, even though I’m saying I’m over 13 (I’m 20 btw).

Swissdictator:

My father might actually register for the longshot of the trip overseas…

snowblizz:

Annoyingly, I'm trying to register and it keeps sending me to the under 13's registration page, even though I'm saying I'm over 13 (I'm 20 btw).

Hashut's Blessing
They know you much better than you think I'd say...
Probably GW policy, they don't target anyone over 13...

wallacer:

Probably GW policy, they don't target anyone over 13...

snowblizz
heheheh, HB is a veteran at 20 :P

Tutankhankh:

I made sure to register a store as My after reading this.

Of course, I’ve already gotten real, honest-to-goodness free stuff from GW, which cost me nothing actual - no gas, no bus, no mag, nothing. It was a WD night gobbo and dwarf.

I’d pick CD if I won. If they said no, I’d pick Skaven.

Kera foehunter:

wallacer
Wallacer !! what will you give me if you win ??????????

Kera foehunter
Of course, there is always the chance I won't win.

that's funny i alway thought of you as a winner wallacer:P

Hashut’s Blessing:

I just tried again from another computer and it accepted I’m no longer a preteen :smiley: Glad my girlfriend got started in the hobby too as she registered. We think it’d be amusing if we both won, lol :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Well don’t forget to give me something hb old buddy

Ancre:

Time to check my account on their site then :slight_smile: I’d like the second or third prize, because I’m cursed by the shiny new stuff coming addiction ; or if I could just have a battalion box it would be cool :slight_smile: but low chances of winning anyways !

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Funny thing is my friend told me that you tell them your army and they make the 5000pts and now it starts to sound rubbish they’ll proberly give you the cheapest option they can afford, but I hope he wrong about it