[Archive] After a pile of Dwarf Bucklers

Baggronor:

Sweet, how much you want for the lot?
A trade for random DE or VC parts would be ideal if you have any :) Failing that, it depends how many I turn up I suppose. Will check this afternoon.

nitroglysarine:

Sweet, how much you want for the lot?
A trade for random DE or VC parts would be ideal if you have any :) Failing that, it depends how many I turn up I suppose. Will check this afternoon.

Baggronor
Dark Elf or Vampire counts......

Hmmm, got some metal cold one riders somewhere along with a lord on a cold one. That of interest?

How many turned up?

nitroglysarine:

Too bad that I used all those shields for my blunderbuss ends. I could do with a few more Grudge Ponies.

Tarrakk Blackhand
On that note, i have three with no use at all.

Baggronor:

Ok so when I said a gazillion, it seems I actually meant 42. I do have a gazillion of the full sized Dwarf shields though. Literally. But you don’t care about that, so its moot.

Hmmm, got some metal cold one riders somewhere along with a lord on a cold one. That of interest?
Sadly no, I already have 12 plus Lord; I saved them as I expected the new ones to suck; they didn’t and now I have 10 new ones as well…

WoC, OK, Chaos Marines or Daemon parts would all be handy if you have any, otherwise a few quid plus postage I guess.

nitroglysarine:

WoC, OK, Chaos Marines or Daemon parts would all be handy if you have any, otherwise a few quid plus postage I guess.

Baggronor
Have a look at the Warriors of Chaos already listed, or how much for the lot inc p&p?

Baggronor:

Have a look at the Warriors of Chaos already listed, or how much for the lot inc p&p?
Well, if Thommy doesn't want the Chaos Knight parts, a few of them would be very welcome :) ideally some legs.

nitroglysarine:

Well, if Thommy doesn't want the Chaos Knight parts, a few of them would be very welcome :) ideally some legs.

Baggronor
Your'e welcome to them, but where did tommy go?

nitroglysarine:

Just had a pack in the post sent from Herts, cheers!!

-i’m going to get mine in the post the min I find my padded envelopes.

sorry for the delay!

Baggronor:

No probs :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.