[Archive] After a pile of Dwarf Bucklers

nitroglysarine:

After rather a few of these, I’ve drained 12 off eBay, and I think i still need about 50 as a minimum, already used about 30ish

Anyone have a few to sell, i don’t mind if they have dwarf faces of the runes on them, either works for me. I just need loads.

I have loads of BFSP models to offer as trade, loads of miners, at least 10 spider riders and a decent pile of Chaos horses and riders - bitz not all there.

Thommy H:

Apparently I have 40 of them. You must get about 40 in each box of Thunderers, because I’ve used 40 on my Blunderbusses and still have just as many to spare, so I’m not sure quite what’s going on there…

What Chaos cavalry do you have?

nitroglysarine:

What Chaos cavalry do you have?

Thommy H
Fab, i have bits only really,

i have at least 5 KOC horses and legs and torso's, heads i knowi have one, no arms or weapons or bases.

around 10 plastic marader bodies na horses, again no weapons of heads.

Thommy H:

Old or new style Knights?

nitroglysarine:

Old or new style Knights?

Thommy H
All new, unpainted, unassembled bitz - current range (circa 7ed)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Too bad that I used all those shields for my blunderbuss ends. I could do with a few more Grudge Ponies.

Thommy H:

nitroglysarine
Hm...I think I'd be better off with the Marauder Horsemen - I have bits I can use to complete those. How many are you willing to trade for 40 bucklers?

nitroglysarine:

nitroglysarine
Hm...I think I'd be better off with the Marauder Horsemen - I have bits I can use to complete those. How many are you willing to trade for 40 bucklers?

Thommy H
Happy with 5?? or would you prefer more?

Thommy H:

Well I’d prefer more, yeah :slight_smile: - but I’d feel slightly guilty about taking too many for just 40 little plastic hemispheres. So I’m happy with whatever you feel is fair since I’ve no use for the bucklers and they’ve just been sitting on sprues for 2 years. Anything is a bonus.

If you wouldn’t mind though, could you maybe PM me a more complete description of the components you have, or possibly even a quick photo? I just want to make sure I have sufficient parts on this end to turn them into a complete unit.

Hashut’s Blessing:

If you still need more, then I will have some for you any time between now and Christams (not sure when exactly though, lol).

nitroglysarine:

Well I'd prefer more, yeah :) - but I'd feel slightly guilty about taking too many for just 40 little plastic hemispheres. So I'm happy with whatever you feel is fair since I've no use for the bucklers and they've just been sitting on sprues for 2 years. Anything is a bonus.

If you wouldn't mind though, could you maybe PM me a more complete description of the components you have, or possibly even a quick photo? I just want to make sure I have sufficient parts on this end to turn them into a complete unit.

Thommy H
Yeah sure, when i track down the camera.

"Hashlut Blessing" - i would VERY much apreciate it if i don't get some more before then!

Hashut’s Blessing:

No worries :wink: Hopefully, Thommy H can kit you out though :smiley: If not, happy to sort something out ^^

nitroglysarine:

Well even with Tommy’s stuff i still need about 50 or more, so YES PLEASE!!!

Thommy H:

Jesus, how many blunderbusses are you planning to field?

Baggronor:

I have absolutely gazillions of those damn tiny shields. They’re too small for my Dark Elves, and no use for my WoC or VCs. If you need even more, gimme a shout. Got loads of spare Dwarf banner tops, Miners bits, War Machine parts and so forth as well.

nitroglysarine:

I have absolutely gazillions of those damn tiny shields. They're too small for my Dark Elves, and no use for my WoC or VCs. If you need even more, gimme a shout. Got loads of spare Dwarf banner tops, Miners bits, War Machine parts and so forth as well.

Baggronor
Sweet, how much you want for the lot?

@Tommy, oddly, its not for that.

Thommy H:

Oh yeah, I have loads of other stuff on the sprues as well if you’re looking for random Dwarf junk.

nitroglysarine:

Oh yeah, I have loads of other stuff on the sprues as well if you're looking for random Dwarf junk.

Thommy H
Just after the bucklers for the min.

maybe some right weapon arms if i run dry (not sure atm)

nitroglysarine:

Here we go:-

Any good?

nitroglysarine:

There are some CDW torsos and horses around to, can’t lay my hand on them atm.