[Archive] AGPO's 1,500th post

AGPO:

1,500 may not be that special now Xander has 2,000 with Wilmark not far behind (you’ve got to admire their dedication) but even so I wanted to use it for a special anouncement.

As many site veterans will know I’ve b****ed at length about first camera and then computer problems preventing me from posting pictures of my work. But no longer!! Technology and I have finally come around the table and signed a peace treaty. Thus some time over the next month or so (depending on time and exams) I am pleased to announce I will not only have pictures but my very own army blog. Bearing in mind I’ve never blogged or posted my work before any suggestions from old hands would be appreciated.

Thanks for the patience guys, only took me a year :cheers

furrie:

congratulate with your 1,500 post, lets hope for more post, aslong as they are usefull, I hope I can complete my chaos army then I will post my chaos army.

Kera foehunter:

congrad on 1500 i hope there a boar centaur ready for pictures. Hey look agpo77 more for me to sweety

Canix:

Cogratulations AGPO

Pictures to come yeah lets hear it for boar centaurs:hat

Willmark:

Enough talking get working before I use my whip! Oh yeah congrats too!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Congratulations. Good luck with the exams and I hope the pics come soon. With a blog, it’s best to add a little at a time (unless you’ve skipped a bit), maybe have a set time between each post and give a little hint of what is yet to come.

Willmark:

I figured I’d hijack AGPO’s thread to post this.

Simply: post #2000! Yeah baby!

Xander:

Well done Willmark! :slight_smile:

2,300… or something for me.

AGPO:

Yes, we know, you two are God. Which, thinking about it, must give you both real identity problems

Willmark:

God? Hardly. To me Jimmy Page is god!

torn:

i suggest just posting the pics and not worrying about them! we are all very curious!

AGPO:

Theres been a slight change of plan: I now have pictures as well as TWO blogs. One of these will be in the army blog section and will follow my chaos dwarf army, the other will be in the off-topic showcase and will follow the renovation of my chaos army

Willmark:

Alright you have been bragging about this 20,000 + point chaos army, let’s see it already! :hat off

AGPO:

Take a peak in the off-topic showcase, theres a good 2/3rds of it

Ishkur Cinderhat:

1500 posts… how can someone write so much and have a social life? It must be some sort of wicked sorcery!

Xander:

I have 2300 posts and a social life… (cause I can post at work. :wink: )

Willmark:

I have 2000+ post because I have no social life… :wink:

Kera foehunter:

Great job.Willmark 2000 i see the dark lord and the emperor are getting close on post …