[Archive] Alternate Fireborns?

Sherlocko:

Got a picture of these in the latest CMON newsletter and thought that with clear resin you could do pretty nifty Fireborns. Just glazing and perhaps a drybrush with a seethrough core would be quite cool. Don´t you think?

http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/dragyri-clear-resin-zephyrs-3.html

Da Crusha:

I suppose it could be cool. could you post a pic of a non clear version of the model?

Sherlocko:

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

Da Crusha:

ohhh, i LIKE A LOT NOW.

but I think I like painted better. I suppose with a good paint job and select areas being clear it could be very cool.
might be a little small though.seems like those are 30 mm bases.

Satan:

I’m thinking that using them together with the Dragyri Ice Caste blue resin models could work… Throw a couple on a base to fill it out and I think it’d look great!

Da Crusha:

hmm, sounds cool.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Skink:

Classic Necron Immortals.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-viewimage.jsp?i=3021&m=2&w=800

They have the right “Robot, Golem” feel IMO. Arms aren’t attached which means that is utterly easy to pin some Chaos bits in place. Sculpt some flames and voilà, you got yourself some very characterful K’daai.

Got meself 10 of these beauties for 50 bucks on e-bay:)

CopperPot:

Necrons, nice idea

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Animatone:

I do think they look cool, but I’d like something that looks a little tougher, something with a little “umff” behind it. The darkage models remind me of spirit hosts more then a K’daai.

None the less cool find!

fairoaks024:

i’m going to try these when they arrive from Russia…

54mm plastic minotaurs, I think it could work well painted up as flamey statues

regards

jim

RichardC1967:

i'm going to try these when they arrive from Russia..

54mm plastic minotaurs, I think it could work well painted up as flamey statues

regards

jim

fairoaks024
please post a review of these when you get them..I've been thinking about getting these and some of the Centaurs...

fairoaks024:

please post a review of these when you get them..I've been thinking about getting these and some of the Centaurs...

RichardC1967
will definitely,

regards

jim