[Archive] Alternative CDs

ashur:

I just fell in love with this little guys.

I don’t think I have ever seen this range on the site. It’s kind of hit and miss, but I like this ones more than the forgeworld infernal guard. They have a lot more personnality. They would look great as immortals.

Opinions?

https://lostkingdomminiatures.com/es/magmhorin-dwarves/2-guardia-de-elite.html

Abecedar:

I’ve seen that pic somewhere, They don’t appear to be in the Wiki section

Dînadan:

Is it just me, or do they look like they�?Tve mugged a bunch of Noldor for their swords? �Y�"

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Admiral:

Adrian Perez Montejano did a great job on them. Here is the Lost Kingdom thread, and here is a list of all known CD producers at the moment. :slight_smile:

But we’re also in need of volunteers who know how to handle the wiki. Any itching fingers?

Cheers

Zanthrax:

I like their head and big hat kits - combine those with the plastic dwarf bezerkers bodies from avatars of war and you have a unit of disciples of Lugar for the 9th age

ashur:

Is it just me, or do they look like they�?Tve mugged a bunch of Noldor for their swords? �Y�"

;P

Dînadan
Ha! I can see it from here!

Goltor Lintrepide:

I like their head and big hat kits - combine those with the plastic dwarf bezerkers bodies from avatars of war and you have a unit of disciples of Lugar for the 9th age

Zanthrax
Well, that is quite a surprise to hear that as it is exactly what I've done. I should release some pictures soon. The kits fit very well. :hat off

tjub:

Zanthrax
Well, that is quite a surprise to hear that as it is exactly what I've done. I should release some pictures soon. The kits fit very well. :hat off

Goltor Lintrepide
Oh, that sounds cool. Looking forward to see the result!

ashur:

Zanthrax

Goltor Lintrepide
Oh, that sounds cool. Looking forward to see the result!

tjub
Same here! They would be most welcome.

Jasko:

Zanthrax

Goltor Lintrepide
Pictures or it didn�?Tt happen! :hat

Goltor Lintrepide:

There it is :

I got 20 of those bad boyz ready to be painted! :hat off

ashur:

Beautiful. This might be the best CD alternatives in my opinion.

Thanks!