[Archive] Alternative Kollossus

Zanko:

I think this “mini” could be a cool Kollossus!

What do you think about it? Cause I don´t read the book where a Kollossus is described, will this one fit?

http://www.scotiagrendel.com/20043%20-%20MkII_War_Golem_Gladiator.jpg

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

That’s awesome!

Yeah, I’m also wondering where the juggernauts come form, rule wise.

Kera foehunter:

lol that a guy one isn’t it??? because of it being blue color lol

that is a nice figure too

theblackmage:

It’s a nice model, big and smashy, but it dosen’t scream collosus on first glance, due to the lack of bull-ness…and flame throwers:)

still, nice base to build upon

Swissdictator:

Give it a curly beard and a big hat! :slight_smile: It’ll be good to go with either.

WoodenPickles:

Wow, thats awesome I am just immagining it with a little work it would be perfect.

Hazkar:

know that mini,i also had that thought…

clam:

Wow, Zanko - great find :hat off - Think it would be perfect with a bit of conversion.

The Kollossus is described as a “great mechanical giant” with the head of a bull. It is powered not only by machinery, but by the daemonic powers of bound-souls. It is made up of plated and riveted iron constructed in the shape of a great bull-headed man. It is crewed by Chaos Dwarfs, who ride within the armoured body. On its shoulders are firing platforms where additional Chaos Dwarf crew man flame-throwers which incinerate their enemies. Inside the mouth of its bull-head lies a rapid-firing cannon. The Kollossus also uses its heavy feet to crush its foes.

Wiki
So a bull head, and maybe a turret on the shoulders - and you are pretty much done.

Revlid:

It’s not like Kolossi need to be identical - but stick a bull’s head and some chains on that baby and you’d be ready to go.

wallacer:

Pretty cool. Wouldn’t be too hard to convert it to have a bull head.

Nice find.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

What about the big bone animal head found in the Ogre Kingdom’s sprue that they use on their banners?

Swissdictator:

This would be a perfect excuse to use the flattened Goblin bit from the Giant sprue too. A little bit of flavor for the base.

Kera foehunter:

and the peasant running away !! (from the giant box set)

wallacer:

What about the big bone animal head found in the Ogre Kingdom's sprue that they use on their banners?

Tarrakk Blackhand
Yeah, that could work. I was thinking of the head from the Hellcannon.

Willmark:

Not bad its a bit too squat for my liking, should be taller too :wink:

CheTralfara:

I agree with Wallacer

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Actually, Wallacer made the comment. :smiley:

wallacer:

That’s OK, i’m too lazy to enforce copyright :wink:

CheTralfara:

Sorry about that!! I noticed that and fixed it.

tjub:

Zanko
I actually bought one of these golems at a GothCon this weekend for 2$, not this exakt one thou but a similar. So before I get any ideas of what to do with it what are the rules and fluff for a Kollossus? Is it a demonic machine of crewed but CDs? What are the weapons and so on... :)

Any links/input would be usefull!