[Archive] alternative Skull Cracker

DAGabriel:

As most of you may have noticed I am concentrating on collecting and painting 3rd ed. CDs, in a planned game in january I have to play them according to LoA.

My question, would you accept Whirlwind and Tenderizer on one base as a Skull Cracker?

Have seen some old BCs double up on one base as a new one which gave me the idea.

Zuh-Khinie:

I’d accept it, considering it’s the model that inspired the skull cracker in the first place :slight_smile:

If it doesn’t look to ridiculous, I’d even place a single one on a base.

Karring:

I'd accept it, considering it's the model that inspired the skull cracker in the first place :)

If it doesn't look to ridiculous, I'd even place a single one on a base.

Zuh-Khinie
+1. Placing it in the adecuate base, you are only making a "count as";)

Vogon:

I would also go with just one on an appropriately sized base (the tenderiser would be the favourite).

To be honest I don’t think the frontage is all that different anyway so it won’t look lost on the base on its own.

Cheers

Vogon

Admiral:

You could always fill out the empty sections on the base with Chaos Dwarfs, Hobgoblins, terrain or people getting butchered by the Whirlwind or Tenderizer.

Da Crusha:

I used my tenderizer as an iron deamon early on and I just wasn’t happy with how small the figure is capared to the ID and was supposed to have T8 W8.

DAGabriel:

Thx, guys.
Now, since I have got both, I will do a big base with slots for the normal base. They are both in Aceton, so will take some time.