[Archive] And another model from the forges of Eternalfreak

eternalfreak:

Just finished greenstuffing this bloke, he’s the leader of my warhost, a massive army consisting of…a single uncrewed deathrocket. Well, every Lord has to start somewhere, I suppose. This is my first attempt at doing the dread-style beard, which endured being ripped off and redone about six times before I was happy with him. I’ll probably re-do him once my skills in dread-modelling are significantly better, but for now, he is the terror of the east, Rhazta Unbaraki. Fear him! :hashut

Oh yeah, the actual model; its the BFSP thane, with a furry mongol hat from a 40k ork boy, the arm from a repositioned Gor/Marauder (the weapon is gor, the arm marauder), and again, the sheild from a marauder. That thing beneath his sword arm is some form of tabard, from the ogres I beleive. Its got a drinking horn and assorted gubbinz on there. As always, constructive critisism, praise, worship, and/or slaves are welcome :slight_smile:

Again, apologies for picture quality.

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent :cheers

I really don’t like the BFSP Thane so it’s always nice to see such good things coming of it! The dreaded beard looks cool, could be cleaned up a bit above the some form of tabard though.

I really like the choice of hats, what is the mask from? maybe it’s the picture but I can’t quite make it out.

Can’t wait to see the rest of his army!

Hammerhand:

Looking good man, any chance of a close up?

Border Reiver:

Not bad EF, but isn’t his hat too short? (Just kidding).

Waht do the rest of your Dawi look like?

eternalfreak:

Dawi Zharr? They look like this

As for my vanilla dawi (loyallist? What do we refer to them as?), they look (mainly characters here) like this

That reminds me, I should really put some WIP pics up on the realm.

Oh, and yeah, I’m not a bighat person. Smallhat, no hat, mask, but no bighats.