[Archive] and im off!

Malificant:

off to adepticon today to play in two tournies on my CD’s virgin tournament outing. 2250 championship and 1000-1000 team tourney. wish me luck!

Sojourn:

good luck!

torn:

woo good luck - hopefully you will bring a camera and get some shots in action, maybes even a little battle report? you know we would love you long time for it lol

Kera foehunter:

*Kera gives a hug and tells malificant i hope you win !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good luck and do us proud, whilst enjoying it. Bring back many slaves!

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

good luck and make the community proud…and bring back loads off slaves

Canix:

Make the earth shake and your foe quake:hat

Good luck ,write up a battle repot if you can we need more LOL

furrie:

good luck, I hope you win

Narflung:

May you capture many slaves, commander.

Merchant:

Good luck - and bring back some pictures from the tournament :slight_smile:

furrie:

how did the tourny go

Malificant:

well, this was a top notch tourney, and had a buncha GW bigwigs roaming around(and graham mcneil). i went 3 draws and a loss on saturday at the 2250 championship, so that was great fun. 4 really really close, weird, fun games. the last game i got screwed over on an opponent’s break check because of the scenario, and he moved an ogre tyrant into contact w/ my great taurus…do the math. this was the pivital point and i got smushed. played helfs, TK, welfs, and ogres.

didnt do so hot at the team tourney. my dice abandoned me, my ally didnt have much better luck, and we played 3 wood elf forces(forest spirits) with VC, Lizards, and Empire respectivly. i didnt have points for black hammer in my 1000 point list, and my earthshaker deigned to be useless.

it was a great time, and i encourage anyone in the US to attend next year. we had people from hawaii, florida, and california come since atlanta games day got shut down, and they give away SO MUCH STUFF. just for showing up i got the AoW dwarf slayer, limited edition adepticon fig(some winged demon thing), a few random bitz packs from BW bits, and 3 books. got some sneak peaks at new GW stuff, including the daemons, 40k daemons, Lotr mordor release, new paint products(look pretty sweet), and confirmation of dark eldar redo.

furrie:

3 draws and a loss isn’t that bad I think

Kera foehunter:

Yea welcome back Malificant great job.So you get any idea or pictures

Narflung:

Good work flying the flag. Did you raise a few eyebrows when you rocked up with Chaos Dwarfs?

Malificant:

there were 3 of us representing the power.

Sojourn:

I like free stuff.

sounds like you had a great time! I’m glad it went relatively well for you :slight_smile: