[Archive] And this is how I work

Loidrial:

Lots of numbers, pc stuff, and dwarves.

Admiral:

Nice sketches! Are those drawings on your job papers? Do you have more drawings to share? :slight_smile:

Loidrial:

Nice sketches! Are those drawings on your job papers? Do you have more drawings to share? :)

Admiral
Yep they are, just random useless paper, unfortunatly nothing official.
I have some other things in my bag i did on the train on the way to work and back. let me check.
EDIT: Pic added
I find funny that now i can see the difference in the draws from when I didnt own any CD yet and now. (like for example that dumb blue guy with the rocket)

Admiral:

Good sketches! I like the faces, beards and hats in particular. The bodies are suitably rotund. You might want to practice a bit more on the arms, but they’re not bad. The two heads sketch is great!

Loidrial:

Good sketches! I like the faces, beards and hats in particular. The bodies are suitably rotund. You might want to practice a bit more on the arms, but they're not bad. The two heads sketch is great!

Admiral
yeah, io painted only 6 axewarriors so I dont properly remember how the arms were ;)
Consider even that this is just a fast job of 10+/- mins of boredom in the train :P

Bloodbeard:

Those faces are fantastic man! You should get some decent scans of them. There’s a thread somewhere for Chaos Dwarf art work.

And here’s a challenge for you: Our wiki needs some pictures/art/photographs in many articles. You should surf around on it and try to do some drawings fitting for some of the articles.

What’s with all the numbers? I don’t get it…

Loidrial:

Those faces are fantastic man! You should get some decent scans of them. There's a thread somewhere for Chaos Dwarf art work.

And here's a challenge for you: Our wiki needs some pictures/art/photographs in many articles. You should surf around on it and try to do some drawings fitting for some of the articles.

What's with all the numbers? I don't get it...

Bloodbeard
What kind of pics would be needed? For what kind of article? If you have some link to PM me I can eventually figure something out.

The numbers are there because I work as Helpdesk for a bank company and I have to call other agencies who had problems with pc and similar (bunch of neanderthal people)

Bloodbeard:

I’ll post you some link as I find them on the wiki. Right of the top of my head I would like a drawing of a [[Chaos DWarf Fortress]] fitting the description.

Here’s the art thread: http://chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=558