[Archive] Animosity 4 Campaign.... Starts Oct 31

fauthsie:

@limeydragon… ya thats ok… you can take part in other ways beyond just reporting games…

Come on gitz…come on out

Groznit Goregut:

You Chaos Dwarfs are falling behind in Animosity 4! You are the smallest faction! Your fleets were scattered by the Ogres and the human Outcasts. I thought you guys had a strong online community? Where are your numbers for the Animosity 4 campaign? I know fauthsie and the rest of the GM’s made special efforts to get you guys into the storyline. It seems hardly any of you guys are interested in the campaign???

Groznit Goregut:

Man, I was trying to goad you into a response! Maybe get some of you stunties to say you will join! It’s a lot of fun. The Great Spider Fang Waaagh! was thinking of joining forces with you. The Outcasts and Ogres kicked your butt. We wanted to see if you wanted to help us destroy the Outcasts!

Does anyone here play Warhammer, Mordheim, Blood Bowl, or one of the other types of games? Do you like to write fluff? Then you would enjoy Animosity 4!!!

There was quite a bit of excitement at the beginning…but not lately. Just wanted to see if there was any life left in the Chaos Dwarfs…

Kera foehunter:

I also heard that you green skinns are getting beat up too!!

i have plenty of life but no time

Groznit Goregut:

I also heard that you green skinns are getting beat up too!!
i have plenty of life but no time

Kera foehunter
Just saw this Kera!

No, we were the dominant force for a while. We caught wind that the Outcasts were going to attack us during the winter month. Instead of defending where they were going to attack, the Warboss decided to attack them in their regions, instead. It turned out we lost control in the region they attacked and we have been stuck in a stalemate ever since. It was stupid to do that, but we are doing well on other fronts. We have made it further in Cathay than any other faction still.

Gar Shadowfame:

how come that greens are dominant force with so weak army?

Willmark:

Remember everyone Swiss is our leader for this get moving and get out there and play!

fauthsie:

@Gar… its not all about playing games and posting wins, we reward fluff, contests and other factors as a result even though O&G maybe a “weak” army but they have other avenues to assist their success

@ Willmark…Except Swiss went MIA as was much of the CD presence in the campaign…

Kera foehunter:

Wow !!! no cds

well good luck Groznit How are my fellow green skinn pirates doing