[Archive] Another Chaos Dwarf Jugger up on ebay (not mine)

rolljordan:

Both Jugger posted on this page seem legit to me.

Remember they where cast in lead and GW casting wasn’t that great at the time.

Double mold lines are common, I had a few of these on hand one was mint up to a year ago, I got it directly from a former GW manager so no doubt about authenticity.

Mine had double mold lines on it. The only recast I ever had in my hands was evident for the fact that the metal was way more brittle and darker then the originals I had. Also the wheels bottoms where miscast.

As for being shiny maybe he used strong lights or a flash to take pictures.

Also if I was a recaster and had unlimited access to this piece why should I sold one broken? I could just had a new piece made. The value for a broken piece like this falls drastically in my opinion. Also he had 2 up for auction one mint  and one assembled slightly damaged. Also if I was a recaster why should I ever spend time to assemble and paint one of them when the value unpainted unassembled will just be much higher?

Now the ass cannon I posted can be called a fake :slight_smile: no doubt about it is in resin ha ha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140667729372&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:IT:1123

AGAIN SORRY ZONK JUST SAW YOUR TREAD ON THIS. SO JUST A SIMILAR SCULPT DONE VERY VERY WELL SO NOT A RECAST!

But for the above pieces they seem legit to me. Now they are getting more common, but is the crisis people need money and cleaning their closets. Taurian if you get them and are not sure contact me at rolljordanAThotmailDOTcom and send me some pics I can do the same of mine and we can see if they differ, I understand your thoughts :slight_smile: 1000$ is not peanuts for a half of pound of lead.

As for the ass Cannon be aware they where cast in lead, but later it has been proven they where cast in white metal on a very limited run for some members of the CCM group, I bought my second cannon directly from the ARMORCAST owner many years ago for 250$ and you can see my concern when I got it and was in white metal :frowning: then it was explained to me that is was re-done in a limited run for some people.

SO MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FILLED WITH LITTLE CHAOTIC LEAD PIECES :slight_smile: