[Archive] Any good movies out?

Joshmohr:

Hey everyone, dose anyone know if any good movies are out? Most of the ones that i have seen suck… Well Gran torino was the only good one that i have seen this year.

So, feel free to post your movie reviews.

cornixt:

Star Trek was good, not sure if anywehre is still showing it though. Don’t know of any others out at the moment that have good reviews.

snowblizz:

Star Trek was good, not sure if anywehre is still showing it though. Don't know of any others out at the moment that have good reviews.

cornixt
If you can afford the transatlantic flight it shows on at least the Lufthansa planes... might not be worth it though.

Not sure I'd call it a "Star Trek movie" though. Not a Trekkie but it sure didn't feel like one.

Unfortunately where I live we get movies waaaaay after they've premièred elsewhere so I'm about the last one to see anything. 'Course it has the benefit of me being able to tap into previous peoples opinions. Consequently I don't go to movies very much.

Loki:

I went to see G I Joe last night as well as taking of pelham 123 both great filmes have to say G I joe was the better of the 2

Henroth:

I like Brüno, is very very funny. :smiley:

Baggronor:

I went to see G I Joe last night as well as taking of pelham 123 both great filmes have to say G I joe was the better of the 2
Pelham is a remake of a much older (and almost certainly better) film with Walter Matthau and Robert Shaw, which kinda puts me off seeing it. Plus I can't stand Travolta... GI Joe looks entertainingly silly.
I like Brüno, is very very funny.
Its not for the faint of heart :) but it is pretty damn funny. Just don't go to see it with the family :)

Kera foehunter:

well im going to the drive- in tonight to see G.i. joe

Yes there are 2 Drive-in by me !!! i hope it don’t rain