[Archive] Any new Space Hulk rumours?

wallacer:

Anybody heard any new rumours about the impending Space Hulk re-release?

My credit card is starting to get itchy…

Ghaust Mortium:

I thought they released it already. I think it is called Assault of Black Reach, or something like that.

GRNDL:

Assault on Black Reach is a Warhammer 40k starter kit and has nothing to do with Space Hulk. To answer Wallacer’s inquiry, I haven’t heard anything new. Last thing I heard was that it might have a plastic corridor tile system and that’s about it. No release date as far as I know.

Ghaust Mortium:

But I thought space hulk was the old starter, before macragge. Sorry if i’m wrong.

slev:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

My feeling is that we might see the new Space Hulk game before the end of the year. :slight_smile:

A mysterious, big new release has been promised in this month’s White Dwarf to be shown on Games Day Germay in August.

wallacer:

Yeah, I remember reading something about plastic tiles as well. It’s a terrific idea, although it would be challenging to fit them as well as all the miniatures and tokens inside a box.

If it does appear before the end of the year I will be mighty pleased.

Kera foehunter:

Yeah, I remember reading something about plastic tiles as well.  It's a terrific idea, although it would be challenging to fit them as well as all the miniatures and tokens inside a box.

If it does appear before the end of the year I will be mighty pleased.

wallacer
well Sweety i can help you with your credit card :o:o
i seen a cute pair of boots:hat off